Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right. They should be hugging the walls but they don't.

If only the AI was as dynamic as the players are in the siege battles online, running around using siege weapons, firing arrows from cover, attacking multiple points of the castle, shield walling the people pushing the cart, etc.

I think if that was the case I could overlook the issues with the overworld and other parts of the game. Right now I usually just simulation the sieges because otherwise half of my army dies needlessly.

They have had a lot of activity on steam db in the last 9 hours. They're clearly trying. They have a great concept and maybe not the best studio. I'd prefer this over some major developer that adds a bunch of in game purchases or joins the battle royale herd.
That being said my current steam review is "not recommended." If you aren't 100 percent on board with the concept at any cost, then just come back at release. I'll be starting a new playthrough (to the middle-late game because there isn't enough for me late-game) as soon as they release the next patch.

They have had a lot of activity on steam db in the last 9 hours. They're clearly trying. They have a great concept and maybe not the best studio. I'd prefer this over some major developer that adds a bunch of in game purchases or joins the battle royale herd.
That being said my current steam review is "not recommended." If you aren't 100 percent on board with the concept at any cost, then just come back at release. I'll be starting a new playthrough (to the middle-late game because there isn't enough for me late-game) as soon as they release the next patch.

I'm actually have a ball currently in 1.4.2. The battles are amazing. If you want watch the video in my signature. Once my character leaves the cavalry in the sergeants hands and goes to the main battle it gets AMAZING. Out numbered 1 to 3 and we still won.

I'm actually have a ball currently in 1.4.2. The battles are amazing. If you want watch the video in my signature. Once my character leaves the cavalry in the sergeants hands and goes to the main battle it gets AMAZING. Out numbered 1 to 3 and we still won.

If you are outnumbered 3 to 1 and still won that means the AI stinks.

I'll probably take a look after work. It's funny there are some isolated battles I've been in where the AI performs incredibly well on both sides. I consider the late game that mid tier 4-tier 5 point where you'd naturally be wanting your own kingdom. I just think the ally and vassal aspect isn't really implemented. I usually play as a mercenary, then vassal, and start a new game somewhere around tier 4. I'm sure they'll get there eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom