Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From 1.4.3 beta
  • New conversation screen on the campaign map
    • This will allow players to open conversations on the campaign map with other parties much faster and without a loading screen.
  • Implemented cheering
    • Players can now cheer with the key “O”. A click will play the first cheer animation whereas holding “O” will open a cheer wheel with 4 animations in place. This is a feature in progress and will be implemented for MP with more features in future patches
  • An auto-blocking option was added for single player.
Finally some improvement like behaviour. I don't play Beta branch but I might change it for these stuff and GPU related fixes.

I'm still expecting a fix for sieges, proper banners and more battle scenes though

Fixed a bug that caused troop formations to reset after saving and loading the game.
Added 7 new riding perks for the campaign side
Adjustments to the War and Peace evaluations.
fixed a bug that caused the wrong encyclopedia page to open upon clicking the name of the conversed character in conversation
Added a new system for XP sharing, where after a battle a portion of upgrade XP earned by troops will be distributed to the rest of the party.
This will allow players to open conversations on the campaign map with other parties much faster and without a loading screen.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

An auto-blocking option was added for single player.
Lol causals

Fixed a crash that happened when the main hero was executed because of crime rating.
Bring it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom