Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no possible universe where taking this much time to fix any combat-related issue is justified.
Well it is early access, if they want to change some perks into totally different one there is no point in fixing them, better wait and get the new one when it's done I guess ?

Well it is early access, if they want to change some perks into totally different one there is no point in fixing them, better wait and get the new one when it's done I guess ?
Perks are irrelevant here. This is about the raw mechanics of combat, where progress has be agonizingly slow during the beta, and where that progress was often made in the wrong directions.
Bannerlord's combat is flawed to the core and Taleworld's approach into fixing it has not been effective at all.

Those lately 1.4.1 war/peace hotfixes implemented to current 1.4.2 right?

Thanks for your all hard works devs, didnt even see this much effort on well-known companies. People keep forgetting that you guys dont have resources like Blizzard or Ubisoft but giving high quality content and trying to best with fast hotfixes while communicating with us.

Seems like making peace on an old save (from 1.4.1) crashes the game to desktop.
Either from proposing yourself, or by joining the vote to propose peace. Votes were able to occur if the player didn't participate though.

Perks are irrelevant here. This is about the raw mechanics of combat, where progress has be agonizingly slow during the beta, and where that progress was often made in the wrong directions.
Bannerlord's combat is flawed to the core and Taleworld's approach into fixing it has not been effective at all.
Sorry I did not understand you. Are you talking about the AI or maybe formations ? Like a second line of shield wall not protecting the upperside/using lances from behind ? Taking those guess since I recently found some mods about that but I kinda get your point.

Seems like making peace on an old save (from 1.4.1) crashes the game to desktop.
Either from proposing yourself, or by joining the vote to propose peace. Votes were able to occur if the player didn't participate though.
Forwarding to QA for testing. Can you pm me the save game just in case? Also what is the version you are experiencing this issue on?

Sorry I did not understand you. Are you talking about the AI or maybe formations ? Like a second line of shield wall not protecting the upperside/using lances from behind ? Taking those guess since I recently found some mods about that but I kinda get your point.
That's my bad, I forget that most people on this playing M&B don't really care or know much about the multiplayer.
To give you an example of what I'm talking about, the issues that I'm referring to, have a look at this thread.

My game crashes EVERY TIME on Custom Battle. Even if are 2 units. This happen all the time in e1.4.2 and I reinstalled the game because I was thinking this was from a mod. Please fix this asap

Since the june 2nd hotfix for the beta 1.41, my game crashes within minutes after loading a saved game. I have continually sent the crash reports with the auto reporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom