Resolved beta e1.6.0 crash after any battle @ click 'done'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:play a fresh beta e1.6.0 sandbox, pick ANY culture, create any character, do any battle bannerlord "done crashing" is back:sad:
How to Reproduce:play a fresh beta e1.6.0 sandbox, pick ANY culture create any character play game do any battle , aparently bannerlord is BACK AGAIN in part 2 with: bannerlord "done crashing" litteraly !! not theoretically :sad:
Have you used cheats and if so which:no
Scene Name (if related):-
Media (Screenshots & Video):-
Computer Specs:-
GPU:-
GPU Driver Version:-
CPU:-
RAM:-
Motherboard:-
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):-

may be considered not occuring anymore , not solved or fixed since i dont know what was the cause in the first place one thing is certain, ita was an 1.6.0 issue not seen on any versions prior to this , hopefully wont occur again.

Last edited:
Can you please plainly state your problem? What you wrote is very confusing. Also if the Crash Uploader opens when the game crashes, select "Yes" and follow these instructions.
EDIT: Do select "Yes"

Last edited:
Very odd issue this, however something something windows updates AND nvidia drivers ( no, not the gpu drivers needed update kind hmm... ) issue doesnt occur anymore it seems.

It would seem this issue was related to missing dependancies i installed them manually, the error The app encountered whatever and died, seems to not occur anymore however the modding kit required those aswell so that must of been what solved it.

Back
Top Bottom