Beta Branch e1.1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Because it was the tooltip that was wrong. If you look at the tooltip in the new patch it will say increase every 4th level.

I just finished download/install of the new beta patch, and am seeing that this has been updated. So, that's good news that it's at least been looked at by the dev team. Will observe and see if points are being awarded appropriately at levels 4, 8, 12, etc.

However, the issue previously was that I had gotten characters upwards of level 14 and still only seen one attribute point the entire time. Hopefully this got fixed in this patch, testing will have to determine if this is the case. Would be great if that's the case.

Bug:

Game is in double speed after exiting a town rather than in pause mode. Also if you use 'Send Troops' dialogue option it keeps you in double speed mode instead of pausing if you are in results screen.

I haven't actually played with/against the Khuzait in campaign yet, but their spear infantry is actually pretty amazing in custom battles. To the point that I'd actually say they're a bit overpowered...they utterly dominate the Battanian Picked Warriors in infantry fights during custom battles. Though, to be fair, the Battanian Picked Warriors seem to have the wrong stats, and the new issue with AI not blocking very much might be making the Khuzait's throwing weapons more potent than they normally would be.

Edit: The Battanian Picked Warriors still seemed to be among the best custom battle infantry in previous patches. I had them regularly defeat Vlandian Swordsmen, and utterly annihilate Sturgian Spearmen. The degree to which they got smashed by the Khuzait Spear Infantry made me raise an eyebrow; if the lack of blocking the throwing weapons isn't what's causing that, you could probably make a really strong Khuzait infantry army. 'Course, I'm sure that's not what most people are looking to do when they go with Khuzait troops, but it sure does look promising in custom battles.
Yep. The Khuzait infantry in custom battles and campaigns seems way way too good. For balance I imagine it should be possible the least powerful in the game.

Youre only saying that because of their tower shields. They may seem op at first, but a good player can get around the shields.
I’m just saying from experience playing as the Khuzaits and against them, their infantry can go toe to toe and sometimes beat imperial infantry.
Considering the Khuzaits huge cavalry advantage I don’t think this should be the case.
Ive tried 500v500 imperial infantry vs Khuzait infantry custom battles and with the Khuzait javelins the imperials got slaughtered.

Soldiers are all fat. Also, the combat ai is now almost as dumb as the strategic ai, even in "challenging", they're not a threat at all anymore

The XP changes are great. They probably need to be tweaked a little but the core change is exactly what I wanted. Finally I actually get to see and use the skills at the end of the skill tree.

Back
Top Bottom