Resolved [Beta 1.5.6] Peace requirements for defeated Kingdom are unbalanced

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Yes it will be applied to player as well. I do not know how we inform player currently when one of his mercenaries leave. Is it stated at left bottom comments? If not it can be good adding some kind of information there.

please do not add any more information to the bottom left comments. Also there is no way to scroll up and review the log like in warband. That entire window is easy to miss important info especially if you are fast forwarding the game speed. Something like this should be a right hand screen pop up buttons imo.

Yes it will be applied to player as well. I do not know how we inform player currently when one of his mercenaries leave. Is it stated at left bottom comments? If not it can be good adding some kind of information there.
It would be great to get a good clear notification of mercenary clans leaving. Especially at the start of your kingdom when they can make up a sizeable portion of your kingdoms strength. Current playthrough on 1.5.8 they all abandoned me quietly and didn't find out they were gone until I was half way across the map and the declarations of war came flying in and I realised it was just my clan left.

It would be great to get a good clear notification of mercenary clans leaving. Especially at the start of your kingdom when they can make up a sizeable portion of your kingdoms strength. Current playthrough on 1.5.8 they all abandoned me quietly and didn't find out they were gone until I was half way across the map and the declarations of war came flying in and I realised it was just my clan left.
Ok noted. We should show this at right with an icon.

Back
Top Bottom