Need More Info Beta 1.1.0 Imperial horse armor grapics glitch SOLVED

Users who are viewing this thread

SirTrojan

Recruit
Found a graphical glitch wich I found nothing on after searching through the forum. Might be caused by my graphics, since nobody else reported it, or maybe I just didn't find it.

My system:
Win 10 Home
CPU: Intel Core i5 7500 Quad
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (latest driver installed: version 445.75 23.03.2020)
RAM: 16GB Dual Channel DDR4
MB: ASRock H270 Pro4

The issue is with the "Imperial Scale Barding", wich some Imperial lords have as horse armor. Found it in the cheat menu, since no shop sells it as far as I know.
It causes massive graphical artifacts flickering over the entire screen when you zoom in on the campaign map and you have a lord wearing it on screen, or near. The same happens in battles when you get close to horses wearing it.

Can't have pictures embedded, since the acc is new.
But here is a link, tell me if it's not working:

oh so it's that pony..

it's weird tho, because if I use it or my companions, I don't see glitches, only when it's the enemy AI, or it's not related only to that armour I suppose.

Last edited:
Hello my friend ! I had the same bug just yesterday. Pissed me off 'cause it makes the game unplayable for me. Solved it by doing a steam file check on the game. steam redownloaded 3 Gb for me and the glitch is gone

I had the same issue, and as Mayren says, getting Steam to check the game files fixed it
(Game Properties - Local Files - Verify Integrity of Game Files..)

Hey guys, thanks a lot! Verifying the files worked. I can finally look at my cataphracts again and the conquest against the empire isn't epilepsy inducing anymore. Thanks again.

nope, I'm still looking at a crapload of artifacts, no matter how I set the graphic options. It's related to horses and camel mounts.... maybe?
GLITCHES EVERYWHERE RAR with pictures

edit: maybe tell nvidia to update their drivers? because 2 versions ago (doom eternal drivers) these glitches weren't here. or maybe it was some update on your end? anyway do it asap, because this stuff burns videocards guys.

nope, I'm still looking at a crapload of artifacts, no matter how I set the graphic options. It's related to horses and camel mounts.... maybe?
GLITCHES EVERYWHERE RAR with pictures

edit: maybe tell nvidia to update their drivers? because 2 versions ago (doom eternal drivers) these glitches weren't here. or maybe it was some update on your end? anyway do it asap, because this stuff burns videocards guys.
Not the same bug you're showing here this one was related to the imperial horse armor and was solved ^^

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files.

Back
Top Bottom