BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST#3] Divison C Weekly Match Results

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Res - BT 3-1 by maps
10 - 4 by rounds

2020-11-28_21-25-53.png

2020-11-28_21-44-10.png

unknown.png

20201128223038_1.jpg

TCV vs GT 10 (3) - (1) 3

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2299363244
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2299363131
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2299363066

Just some context at the start of the last game the clan match has been running for 1hour and a half, we allowed a rehost originally as one crashed and it was before anyone has spawned. For the last game, one crashed mid-round and without approval, they all left making it forfeit for not asking. We choose this decision mainly for the fact of them constantly crashing leading to a long clan war and the fact many of us are in exam weeks and would rather spend time studying. We were happy to carry on the last game if they didn't all leave without asking me.

The rules I hope are clear, or at least common sense. If a player drops suring warm up them we expect both teams to reset as a matter of course. However if the round is started both captains must agree and be very clear in the agreement or not. Teams are not obligated to keep waiting and restarting as it increases the length of the match beyond what is reasonably expected.

However it is obviously not satisfactory for teams to have play with fewer people on the field, we expect all teams to behave responsibly and aim for a fair match where-ever possible.

§ 18 Substitutions

(1) If a player/s drops from the server during a match the teams must finish the match with the players in the server (including a random player if the system adds one into the match). Teams may restart only if the two captains agree beforehand.

In this case, it is clear GT forfeited the last set. It is unfortunate their player kept crashing :sad:

Match confirmed.
roster updated, op updated, main div thread updated

Res - BT 3-1 by maps
10 - 4 by rounds

2020-11-28_21-25-53.png

2020-11-28_21-44-10.png

unknown.png

20201128223038_1.jpg

Match confirmed.
roster updated, op updated, main div thread updated

@Black_Corsair why are the screenshots cropped? it messes up the pretty op bbcode I spend so much time on :sad:

Last edited:
WTF (12) 4-0 (4) KoH ggwp

20201129222030_1.jpg

20201129224944_1.jpg

20201129231300_1.jpg

20201129233314_1.jpg

First set incident: One of our players were afk in the beginning of set, we didnt notice and started a fight, then I noticed, asked if they would re, were ignored (no responce), they won the round and our player came abck mid-round (we called his phone), then one of their players lost connection while it was 0-1 and we were wininng, since our call was ignored, we refused their ask for a re, and while they were five another player lost connection, and by the last round they all left, thats why their side is empty. I have video recording to vouch for if inquired.

Last edited:

Match confirmed.
roster updated, op updated, div C main thread updated

Hess: zedonator to be added to the roster

WTF (12) 4-0 (4) KoH ggwp

20201129222030_1.jpg

20201129224944_1.jpg

20201129231300_1.jpg

20201129233314_1.jpg

First set incident: One of our players were afk in the beginning of set, we didnt notice and started a fight, then I noticed, asked if they would re, were ignored (no responce), they won the round and our player came abck mid-round (we called his phone), then one of their players lost connection while it was 0-1 and we were wininng, since our call was ignored, we refused their ask for a re, and while they were five another player lost connection, and by the last round they all left, thats why their side is empty. I have video recording to vouch for if inquired.

Match confirmed.
roster updated, op updated, div C main thread updated

once the initial warm up period of any set is started I would not recommmend restarting the set. It is unfortunate there are so many drops but I think we just have to live with it.
It would be great if you posted videos of our matches to the Streams and VoDs thread though.

Last edited:
Hi,

Would just like to announce that KoH is pulling out of this current season of beast. Sorry for any inconvenience caused, we hope to return for a future rendition. :smile:

Hi, sorry that you have to drop. Hope to see you back soon.

Obviously with RR we cant have some teams having played the dropped team and some not. All the remaining teams have to be treated equally. At this time we will vdefault all the matches played and unplayed for KoH. If a team drops later in the tournament there may be a different solution.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom