BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

Sticky posts

Ikea Knight
Hey everbody since Beast is on a break, as an interim event / tournament Lake, Launi and me (with some help from Aero of course) have started BanerRumble. It's not supposed to be highly competetive but I hope it helps to kill some time before the next Beast.

Teams will be able to drop in and... Read more…
Ikea Knight
Hey everybody!
I am really happy that we already got so many sign-ups and to see new team compositions.
However, we have decided to postpone Beast #5 for the sake of the Nations Cup and the competetive community.
From our experience having two major tournaments at the same time leads to delays... Read more…
View previous comments…
Aeronwen
Aeronwen
I agree it is still not yet time for an NC but as long as it is running many teams will be unwilling to schedule regular team matches.
Einarcf
Einarcf
This really hurts international clans
tom54p
tom54p
@Ikea Knight @Aeronwen Have you asked the teams involved in the nc if they would also be up to play BEAST at the same time ?
I get that empirically speaking it's likely to bring problems, but you're delaying a +-39 teams tournament for a 13+ teams one (out of which 2 are likely not involved in beast).
Seems to me this delay could affect the scene by thining it out more.
If you have a good idea and format for a tournament to fill the gap, okay i guess, but what happens if the teams who are playing in the nc ask to join? You might as well keep on with normal beast at that point.
That's just my consideration, good luck deciding this one
Ikea Knight
View previous comments…
Aeronwen
Aeronwen
@OurGloriousLeader similar to the transfer system teams winning a div will have teh chance to play a team in the div above +1, winner of that match takes the place in div above+1 and loser takes div above. So for example, assuming AE starts beast 5 in div C and assuming they win div C, they would get to play the last team in div A and if they win that match AE go to div A and if they lose they go to Div B.

@Einarcf We dont know which teams will sign up for BEAST5. Once the sign ups are completed every team that played in BEAST 4 will have the place they finished in for BEAST4.
Any gaps and any newly formed teams will be placed as far as possible according to the principle that teams should be in the div appropriate to their skill level.
If there are unfilled slots in higher divs then (time permitting) we will see if the next placed teams wish to move up.
Basically there cannot be hard and fast rule about it as the sign-ups are infinately variable.
Dest_wastaken
Dest_wastaken
What if game breaks on May the 11th? , u do not have a set date for the grand final but set date for next tournement, this is too hasty imo
Ikea Knight
Ikea Knight
I don't see your point.
We have to plan the start of the next season ahead of time. We can't just post sign up without an estimated starting date.

Also there is never a gurantee the game will work. So by your logic we might as well never start a tourney again :smile:

Yeah the recent delays we're annoying but since the start of EA most of the time it was working.
Ikea Knight
It seems we need to officially state our position on the match between DR and SGM. The topic somewhat drowned during the break we had to take during the server issues.
We are not going to alter the result. We always said that due to the nature of early access bugs and issues might happen. This... Read more…
Aeronwen
The week 7 fixtures for Div D are up here
in order not to delay the fixture the teams from the week6 match still to be played were given interim win win results.

All team in every div should finish all weekly matches by midnight on 11/04/21

Any teams having difficulty scheduling should post... Read more…
Ikea Knight
Concerning last week's matches:

1. If both teams agree they are allowed to have a rematch.
2. In case of finished matches with missing sets the losing team can demand to play those sets.
3.All matches that weren't played last week should be played this week. Week 7 matches shall be played next... Read more…
Ikea Knight
Because of server related issues for some teams, all matches may be postponed for one week.

Matches that have already been played succesfully remain closed.

So teams that have a match this weekend, may play it. But they can also wait for a stable version.
Black_Corsair
Black_Corsair
so i suppose week 7 games will be not 15-21 March, but 22-28 instead
Ikea Knight
Ikea Knight
For division D yes.
All the other divisions can play their matches early if they want.
But we can only set up the final and promotion matches once we have all the results.
Aeronwen
Not sure if we announced it anywhere previosuly but the factions for the finals/promos are:
Finals Vlandia vs Empire & Aserai vs Sturgia
Llaakkee
A reminder to all teams:

§ 6 Scheduling

(1) Matches should be scheduled by posting in the fixtures thread before 19:00 BST, Wednesday of each week.

Please ensure that you schedule your matches on time so any issues can be resolved in a timely manner, and all matches can be played before their... Read more…
Ikea Knight
We had a lot of requests for delays recently.
Since the roster cup is coming up we will allow the teams in div A-C to delay until Monday the latest.
For div D we can't do that.
Further we don't want to delay any more matches the normal deadline is Sunday and it should stay that way.
Div A-C can... Read more…
Aeronwen
Week 2 tables are up
Aeronwen
Please read the scheduling rules teams risk a 0-0 draw if they do not schedule before the deadline
Ikea Knight
Ikea Knight
Divitarium Chao and Apis Europe played late in division D. That was an exception and was only possible since it was the first week of the tournament. Don't schedule for Mondays.
Aeronwen
Division D fitures are now up. They are changed a little as WTL dropped out. Please check the Dic D thread and schedule asap
Ikea Knight
The first map for some of the threads was wrong.
I fixed that. To avoid any confusion: The first map is Port at Omor instead of Xauna.
Ikea Knight
All weekly threads are unlocked.

I want to remind you of our tag rule:
All clans that field multiple teams need additional tags to differentiate them. For example: [KW] [L]

While we are usually not as harsh in the first week, playing with an incorrect tag leads to a suspension of that player... Read more…
Ikea Knight
Roster Thread is now up and running.
Let me know if any of the hyperlinks are not working correctly.
Ikea Knight
The foundation of which Beast is based on is both keeping multiplayer engaging and enabling fun and competitive matches.

Unfortunately, when teams do break apart and reform we will always try our best to put teams in the divisions we believe they fit in best.

Ideally teams wouldn't break apart... Read more…
Ikea Knight
Aeronwen
As you may know we often need to pm team leaders. It seems many team leaders are unaware that they have privacy settings set so that no-one can pm them.

to change this click your name at the top of the forum and in the drop down box click 'privacy'

find the section 'allow users' and against... Read more…
Aeronwen
Aeronwen
ok so for all those asking how to get the nicer forum theme ^^ scroll down, at the bottom of the forum on the left there is a paintbrush, click that and select Xenforo default.
You too can have a more readable experience!
Ikea Knight
The congratiulations thread and trophies are out.

If you haven't signed up to Beast#4 yet there is still time.
We are not carrying over teams from last season unless you sign up yourself!
Ikea Knight
Dear community,

I have exciting news for you. I talked to @AVRC and he said the devs will offer us badges for BEAST if we play it without restrictions. As you may know, the devs are looking for a competetive event to improve competetive play. BEAST is the best event there is for that currently... Read more…
  • Yagaya
Reactions: Roerich
View previous comments…
mrArgentum
mrArgentum
If you want to collect data from competitive scene, you can make your own tournament with a prize pool. You have a recourses for. Tournament without restrictions will be a **** experience for sure. And devs wants us to suffer for badges?
Loyal2Odin
Loyal2Odin
TaleWorlds can simply collect data from matches in the clan matchmaking system.
Runcop
Runcop
In my opinion it just seems like they are trying to bribe us xd, i wouldnt mind if it happened but the matches will be very annoying and probaly not fun which might effect beast as a whole. Would taleworlds not want to host their own tournement instead of risking spliting clans and the beast tourney which is one of the only enjoyable thing left which keeps the comp clans playing
Top Bottom