BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Aeronwen
Note: The Grand Final for Beast 7 is indefinitely delayed due to Putin's invasion of Ukraine🇺🇦
The teams may play at any time that both are available, provided they give the BEAST 7 admins (@Aeronwen @Ikea Knight) at least 24 hours notice.
IceNoVa
IceNoVa
MOD: Please refrain from snarky and pseudo-humoristic remarks. There's a war going on and some of the people participating in this event are affected by it. Have a little respect for them and yourself and keep the funny remarks out of the forums and focus on the events of this group.
LaPache
Immediate Resignation

Due to fundamental differences in the admin team I will be stepping down as administrator.
View previous comments…
Aeronwen
Aeronwen
Thank you for all your help in the tournay so far.
Tork789
Tork789
Is this now a meme?
  • Yagaya
Reactions: Hodor-
Blue_Owl
Blue_Owl
Looks like it was the last Beast... thanks DM.

LaPache thank you and all the admins for the job you've done. Thats sad that these bans created so much conflicts inside of admins team.
mrArgentum
mrArgentum
@Blue_Owl Bard and Roman literally left only coz of Aeronwen not coz of DM or other stuff what are you talking about. I wanted to make it clear.
Sral23
Sral23
Ikea Knight
Since I have been asked:

The factions for promos /semis week 1 will be Battania vs Aserai & Khuzait Battania

Factions for promo week 2 / final will be Battania vs Empire & Aserai vs Empire
Dextrus
How are is it possible that one factions gets chosen 2 times while others don’t get picked at all?
Tork789
Tork789
Whoever came up with double Battania must resign now.
Aeronwen
Aeronwen
the maps and factions for ALL weeks are radomised before the start of the tournament. The number of times a map or faction appears should be considered acroos the entire tournament not just one week.
TheBard ✂
Immediate Resignation
Due to a multitude of reasons, mainly concerning the permanent accusation of bias for two tournaments now, I step down as Administrator effective immediately.
Read more…
View previous comments…
Einarcf
Einarcf
Thanks for all the memery and drama, Bestmin. But seriously, you did a good and fair job
Aeronwen
Aeronwen
You will be missed. You are a good admin and strive to be unbiased. Those who harrass & lie about the admins in the community cause far too much strain on those of us working for the benefit of the community.
James_Lindsay
James_Lindsay
Yeh biased... wait till u get admins like death :grin:
Ikea Knight
- We are not touching the suspensions or having a rematch. We could discuss removing the defaulted rounds in the RM vs DM match if RM agrees to it. But since Varadin cheated - not necessarily aware of it or intending to do so- he clearly broke our rules. By using the aim helper DM got an unfair...
Read more…
Aeronwen
Division tables for week 3 updated
any issues/typos/errors please notify me asap
Ikea Knight
The Division E thread for this week is now open.
Sorry for the delay.
Aeronwen
Week 2 tables are updated
Aeronwen
Week 1 tables in the pinned div threads are updated.
Aeronwen
Can all team leaders make sure they are the in the Steam BEAST Matchmaking chat please. This really helps with scheduling. Any admin or most other team leaders can add you to the group.
Aeronwen
Roster cap

Please note the admins have agreed to compromise on the roster cap and the rule has been changed so that only teams in divs A&B must keep to teh 11 player cap. Fow lower div teams the roster number is unlimited.
Ikea Knight
Weekly Threads for all Divisions and the first week for Div E is unlocked

Have fun everyone
Aeronwen
The roster thread is open *click here*
There are always copy/paste errors ^^
Please check your own clan entry and notify me of any issues
Aeronwen
⏰ Sign ups for BEAST 7 are now open *click here*
BEAST 7 is scheduled to start on 10th of January, with the first deadline for tournament matches being midnight GMT 7th Jan 2022
Read more…
Aeronwen
⏰ Sign ups for BEAST 7 are now open *click here*
In order to play the tournament before teh long xmas break BEAST 7 is scheduled to start on 2nd of November, with the first deadline for tournament matches being the 7th
Read more…
Aeronwen
Congratulations RM

Results of the final week and the promotion list are here
Aeronwen
Aeronwen
The maps and factions for beast 6 were randomised and came out as follows - how this translates into the weekly matches can be seen here
The last 4 factions will be the finals/promotions factions.

Maps
Echerion
Trading Post
Echerion
Port at Omor
Town Outskirts
Trading...
Read more…
Aeronwen
Aeronwen
because we have the extra week we needed one more faction set. the final week will be
Sturgia
Vlandia
Aserai
Battania

with Empire as the tie break faction for promo week 1 and Khuzait as the tie break faction for finals week.
Aeronwen
The tables are completed for all divisions except D which is still waiting for one match.
A1ex
A1ex
there is no correct table in Division E
Aeronwen
Aeronwen
thanks for pointing it out - it was all done I was just interrupted when posting. should be completed now.
Top Bottom