BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Tournaments & Events
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

Sticky posts

TheBard
Warnings and Suspensions are up now. There were first incidents of rule breaking which were handled with Warnings so far. All of these infringements were based around rule §12. This is an official announcement regarding all teams. If any infringement on §12 is found in the next matches, the players responsible for these will be suspended for at least one match.

The importance of § 12 is is to be stressed since we can not administer the game like it was possible in Warband.
Any infringement on any rule will be punished accordingly.
Show full message
TheBard
Xauna is back in the rotation with the new patch. Glitching on any structure is still forbidden. The tournament staff is working on the appendix and will publish it as soon as possible!
Show full message
Aeronwen
Sword Brethen resigned from tournament. Goup H is now 4 teams please try to fit in matches early
Show full message
Aeronwen
Varyags of Lycaron have left the tournament. Group G will therefore be left with only 3 teams
Show full message
Ikea Knight
Hello everyone!
Just a quick reminder to stick to the rules.
Especially § 12 has been broken numerous times already and the admistration is currently discussing the consequences.

Best of luck to all of you and keep it fair :wink:
Show full message
Aeronwen
TheBard
I will create a group for team captains on BBH discord, so they're visible for other captains during the tournament. Please write me on discord so I can assign corresponding groups.

Format
Name:
Team:
Show full message
TheBard
Hello everyone!
There is good and bad news.

The tournament will start tomorrow, on Monday 15th June. Fixtures and everything else will be posted shortly so that matches can be played starting tomorrow. Matches should be completed before Sunday 23 BST.
The bad news is that the servers for the tournament are not ready yet. Therefore the matchfinder has to be used as fallback method. Once the servers are ready and available they will be used, but this is not possible yet.

Good luck for all the teams involved!
-TheBard
Show full message
TheBard
Since the original Post vanished for this, I will announce this again. The Group Stage will be played BO3 and Knockout then will proceed to BO5 as game mode. This is a compromise between both factions and that vote was close.

Best of luck to all the teams involved.
Show full message
Aeronwen
Please note a draft version of the class restriction rule has been added to the Rules thread.
Show full message
Aeronwen
Due to Runaway Scorpions leaving the tournament the pots have been altered slightly to maintain 8 teams in each pot
Show full message
Aeronwen
Tonight at 20:00 BST (in 2 hours) the draw for the groupstage of #BEAST Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament will be streamed by CardboardBox
on

Show full message
TheBard
Hello everyone,
Taleworlds have offered the community servers for this test tournament. There has been a small delay to organise exactly how the servers can be used.
We're just trying to determine what is needed and what they can offer to ultimately improve the quality of this event. A big thank you to @Callum and the developers for this, it's very much appreciated.
Show full message
TheBard
Black_Corsair
Black_Corsair
mmm! i love these Bashing Huts! as well as deeez nuts

bonus - on 2:19 clan meeting of Runaway Scorpions
TheBard
Hello everyone.
The vote for class limits is closed. Please check if your votes are counted correct, if not, contact the tournament staff.

A class limit shall be imposed and it shall be 2 for each non-infantry class.
Show full message
TheBard
To make getting the desired match easier for the def dates assigned to each match (once the tournament starts) I will create channels in the Bannerlord Bashing Hut to communicate with other teams. I will help structure and organize if I am around that day. If any team captain is not yet in the discord, I politely ask to join it.
Show full message
Ikea Knight
I have sent out some reminders for the seeding suggestions. If you have already sent us your suggestions please ignore these messages.
If you didn't get a message from me and you didn't send us your seeding suggestions yet, please PM Aeronwen with your suggestion.
Show full message
Aeronwen
Many Team leaders have already returned their seeding suggestions, please remember we need them all returned (via pm) by Friday.
Show full message
Aeronwen
The preliminary rules have been posted here. Please read them carefully and provide any construtive criticism, comments &/or questions in the suggestions thread.
Show full message
TheBard
TheBard
There will be a vote on class restrictions and the preferred game mode (BO3 or BO5). Each clan gets one vote if they sent multiple teams. Otherwise one vote per team.
Show full message