B Native Battle Time! - The co-op mod (v1.4 Updated 10/1/12)

Users who are viewing this thread

In case it's all that simple, I'll just let it be, wait until I get out of this god forsaken land and back to Finland, where router settings make sense (:grin:) and see to it again.

Thanks for trying though mate. Least I know my game setups should be all right.

okay its about that error in page 40 all this time i tried to fix it of course not from day to night i tried to fix it when i was bored  :grin:
but i failed i tried everything from reinstalling the game from doing something with txt files from The mod :grin: i have no idea what i did with txt files because I'm not a scripter :grin: so if someone gets bored they could try to fix it too :grin:

now for information:
i am using 1.143 version of the game
i downloaded game from taleworlds site
i tried to use both newest version of wse and the one inside the battle time

P.S i dont need this mod fixed very fast or something i can wait like a month or more :grin:

1. Delete the module folder for Battle Time and reinstall the mod from the zip file.

2. Please post the log files from the WSE folder and the rgl_log from Warband after you get the error

Egbert said:
1. Delete the module folder for Battle Time and reinstall the mod from the zip file.

2. Please post the log files from the WSE folder and the rgl_log from Warband after you get the error
1.i tried it a lot of times :smile:
2.i will post the log as soon as i will get to home :smile:

thank you for trying to help if you will manage to fix it i owe you a jug of beer

Anyone know how to remove the darkness at night? When we play coop, we are sick and tired of not seing **** at night. We have to play when the sun goes down to see at night ^^ Any easy ways to configure it so that the sun is up at all times? Rain, fog etc is fine. But the darkness is too dark ^^

If you setup a battle during the day time is the sky light, Or does the mod have a bug setting the correct time in the scene? Also you can changed the game brightness by setting the gamma in Options > Video Options > Monitor Gamma.

Egbert said:
If you setup a battle during the day time is the sky light, Or does the mod have a bug setting the correct time in the scene? Also you can changed the game brightness by setting the gamma in Options > Video Options > Monitor Gamma.

Well, sometimes the daytime in multiplayer not correct according to singleplayer. But even with full monitor Gamma the night is still too dark for my taste (too many windows in my living room where i play). Perhaps I should ask in the singleplayer forum? I was hoping someone could tell me how to remove the Night compeletly =) As it is technically "night" according to time of day, but it is still light on map and in battles as if it was day.

Hi great mod, but i have a problem. When i host a game, i can only choose my main player. Me and my friend we can't choose any infantry, archers and so on.. did i forget something ?

Hanti said:
Hi great mod, but i have a problem. When i host a game, i can only choose my main player. Me and my friend we can't choose any infantry, archers and so on.. did i forget something ?

Make sure "Switch to bot on death" is checked in the admin panel. Then when you join, pick your team but don't choose a hero (Esc will close the menu).

Hi Egbert, first of all thank you for the cool mod!

I have a problem, though, and I hope you can help. I was playing it as usual and had a battle with a Rhodok count, and ordered my cavalry to use blunt weapons. Well, that crashed the game. I can live without using blunt weapons, of course, but the real problem is this: when I start the game back up there is no option for "setup multiplayer battle" anymore! Only "give me time to save". Any idea what happened or how to fix it?

Ordering blunt weapons should not crash the game (you might want to test that again with different battles or a new save game). If you don't have the option to setup a new battle you should click "give me time to save" which will clear the battle file stored on your computer and let you start a new one.

It seems to happen when my troops are in a big melee; if I order it before the actual fighting begins in a battle nothing bad happens and it works as normal. I'll just be more careful with that order :wink:

As to fixing the setup multiplayer battle issue, the weird thing is that wasn't working earlier (I found that to be a solution generally when setup multiplayer battle disappeared), but it did this time so phew! Thanks a bunch!

phantom96 said:
IF WSE updates will you update Battle Time  :?:
  :shock: WSE updated so Egbert please.please will you?
Although i didnt do much with it till now, me thinks  this is the most fundamental change about what the Multiplayerr should be about.
Cant wait...

Back
Top Bottom