B Native Battle Time! - The co-op mod (v1.4 Updated 10/1/12)

Users who are viewing this thread

Updated for Warband 1.153
Added menu option to spawn as random troop
Added option to disable heroes being captured after a defeat
Changed siege retreat formula to only occur if defender has enough troops
Known bug: facecodes may show as player profile in MP

Hey, so I'm sure this has been asked probably a 100 times, but I went through the first 5 or so pages and found nothing, so was curious is there at all a way to combine this with Floris mod, I'm quite new to this, so just curious because I love this mod and floris but I wish I could use both, but as far as I can see I can only run one module at a time? So is this possible PLEASE PLEASE Reply! :smile: Thanks sooooo much!

Care to go into more depth? I have searched and there is tons of guides to adding new weapons to modules, but thats not what I want, I want to play floris mod, but with this added so I can bring in friends to my battles, thats all... there is absolutely NO useful tutorials on how to do this properly... I'm amazed there is not real Mod Manager for this yet!

Did anyone ever combine this with floris mod pack? would appreciate if somebody uploads combined files or tells me how to do it...

Your best option at the moment is this:
Duh said:
FRaGGaNOiA said:
I know the Question about 1.154 has been asked, but no answer seems to be given. I read quite a few pages. Me and a friend would like to try the WSE Features in a recent steam version, which is sadly 1.154. Any chance WSE gets updated to that any time soon or at all?
Just get 1.153 from www.taleworlds.com and unlock it with your steam game key. Its very unlikely that wse will get updated anytime soon.

Oh I see, he is waiting for WSE to be updated.

That is cool, I am still running battle time on 1.143 successfully. Was just hoping this would be implemented in some other mods but that likely won't happen until it is up to 1.154. :[

I created an account to tell you that you are my hero, i have used this for a while but the fact that even today you continue to update this puts a smile on my face.
That is all.

So your friends ONLY join in the battles? Or do they like follow your character around when youre on the map? I think it would be cool if One person was the king and everyone else was the army and followed them on the map and battled when he chose fit basically.

Pretty much. I think this was made with LAN parties in mind but you can stream the game to your friends, so they see the strategic map too and have something to say on management of their character's skills and equipment.

Back
Top Bottom