Battle of Sulcoit [postponed, view page 15]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Hail ! I would like to sign up as Enki (SilverEye) and if the FenrisBarn members accept to let me fight with them !

I am sorry everyone, it seems that there is a third patch incoming this friday. That means we can most likely not port everything in time (once again), and it is unlikely that the WSE will be ready in time for the event, so that we can not hold the event as planned.

The event is not cancelled though, but hereby it is shifted to one week later, on sunday the 6th of may at 19:00 CEST.

Anyone who signed up is free to remain on their spot if it is possible for them to join this date, but those who have to drop out can just post about it and I will remove them from the host lists.

Seems Alright, im happy that you didnt Canseled the hole event cause im looking forward to it! would be a shame if i couldnt come

:smile:

I have just joined this and am really needing help finding my way around the forums ad joining a team for the upcoming event.

If you can and want to join the event on 6th of May, just note down here under which name you'll be playing and Moecker will assign you to one of the public hosts (you can see the banners and rosters in the first post.)

Newninman said:
I would like to fight under Erlinger and the Vikings.
All the public players (that would include you  :wink:) will have to fight with the public host. So if you want to be on the Vikingr side and balance allows it, you'll be assigned to the Vikingr levy.

We also need your ingame-name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom