Battle of Sulcoit [postponed, view page 15]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I just realised it's on MY birthday as well!  :eek:
Cheers mate!

PS. Might be a bad thing, as I have things planned! The event probably starts during my dinner as well...

Vikingr events are always awesome so.. sign me up! ^^

Einherjar_Jarl_T  will side with the vikingr!(if possible..)

There is no real registration necessary, if the time suits you and you want to take part you can just write about it and I will add you to the list (sometimes I am not there to update the list right away).
It will be helpful to use teamspeak during the event though, even if you have no microphone that will allow you to hear the orders of your host leader.

Now do you have a favourite faction here as it is gaels vs vikings, or should I just add you to the gaels as they have fewer players right now?

The vikings are multiplying so quickly that we better up some gaelic recruitment posters up soon....

Moeckerkalfie said:
The vikings are multiplying so quickly that we better up some gaelic recruitment posters up soon....

Yes.

Doing a quick count, I got the numbers to 40 Gaels against 55 Vikings. That's pretty unbalanced... :eek:

Aklis said:
Yes.

Doing a quick count, I got the numbers to 40 Gaels against 55 Vikings. That's pretty unbalanced... :eek:
No worries, the Vikings will need 'em all  :cool:

In all seriousness though, I still expect the number of players to grow, especially on the public host side. Also, there is probably at least another decent size clan to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom