Battle of Sulcoit [postponed, view page 15]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HarkonHakoon said:
That little **** Vincenzo had to ruin all other mods. Goes afk for 1 year and 2 months without patching his mod and then suddenly goes "lolz guys MM is now p2p with 1 more faction and maps, enjoy!!! o, and ill get TW to release a useless patch to **** up all your mods. while they're all in need of being updated, people cba waiting and everyone will buy my mod, which is not even as good as many out there! profit!"

"Business, plain and simple."

-WWUK

Wow, I didn't know the DLC cause such disruption. Taleworlds really should have foreseen this.

i do have to say that the napoleonic wars DLC should of been for M&B with fire and sword.but i guess no one cares about the moding seen for warband if there gonna make a mod that has nothing to do with the mount and blade medieval/Saxonish time feel into a DLC   

Are public players welcome? I'd love to come and record and share it with you guys.

Eiríkr Rauði said:
Public players are more than welcomed!
Great. I'll be there. Haven't particularily tried this module yet, but as I clicked one of the VikingR signatues directed me here, I'm more than interested.

SvenssonHD said:
Eiríkr Rauði said:
Public players are more than welcomed!
Great. I'll be there. Haven't particularily tried this module yet, but as I clicked one of the VikingR signatues directed me here, I'm more than interested.
just remember that things have been nerfed not all factions have cavalry blah blah insert new Vikingr player speech here,all you need to know is that the community's friendly its allot of fun and there's bloody decapitation. oh and also some people get drunk while playing its mainly the Viking players though *HicHup*

HarkonHakoon said:
That little **** Vincenzo had to ruin all other mods. Goes afk for 1 year and 2 months without patching his mod and then suddenly goes "lolz guys MM is now p2p with 1 more faction and maps, enjoy!!! o, and ill get TW to release a useless patch to **** up all your mods. while they're all in need of being updated, people cba waiting and everyone will buy my mod, which is not even as good as many out there! profit!"
    Exact, that's what I think; plus I can't imagine that a Mount&Blade player could play a game based on napoleonic era with a gameplay totally craped that doesn't fit with the universe, and became a DLC... That's the worse, I mean that it should not even exist, all the players should write a protestation message ! And no ! They play it ! How it could happen ? Do people prefer a **** that looks like a chocolate or they prefer a good banana that look like a **** ? -I don't have a lot of imagination..- seems like they prefered the trapped chocolate.

PS: And do not even think I insulted a modules by the name of "****" because that's false, I just talked about chocolate and bananas.

I am wondering is there a TS server you have to be on?? or can you just follow someones lead? If TS is not a big issue I might try and come to the event. I dont care where just in the battle line.  :smile:

Ledeo007 said:
I am wondering is there a TS server you have to be on?? or can you just follow someones lead? If TS is not a big issue I might try and come to the event. I dont care where just in the battle line.  :smile:
I don't think it'll be a problem just ask in game witch Vikingr TS server it is.sign in and join i think i dont use team speak so i don't know oh and if you do make it do have fun with the event either with or without TS

This is the TS server we will be using; voip.arrakis-net.com

But, yes you will need TS, though you do not need a mic.

Ah, take me off. I have to go to Aberdeen and stay the night for a test at 9 o clock in the morning :lol:

EDIT: Hold the phone, that's if you continue hosting it for this weekend.

Im sorry everyone, after discussing things with Barabas and the others we have decided to shift the event once again, as there is yet another warband patch to be expected and there will most likely be no WSE version in time for the date we have set.
Due to server issues we can neither hold the event in the week after, so that it is not clear when we can finally hold it, yet it is not cancelled but we hope that sooner or later we can at least slip in between two patches with it if there is no other way.

The thread will stay open and online for a while yet, but everyone should take note that its impossible to hold it on the 6th of this month as planned, and that we will have to wait for better times.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Crying%2BBabies%2B-%2BCute%2BPaintings%2B%252810%2529.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom