Bans/Mutes/Warnings on FSE

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blobmania said:
lolSid said:
I am sure if we lived in a FSE run state we would have received knocks on the door.

You're implying that if we ran a country you lived in, we'd have you killed. Right. Ok.

I guess I might. I'd think about it, anyway.  :wink:
flying_squirrels_zpsc0b650b3.jpg

Blobmania said:
lolSid said:
I am sure if we lived in a FSE run state we would have received knocks on the door.

You're implying that if we ran a country you lived in, we'd have you killed. Right. Ok.

Congratulations for representing Flying Squirrel in a professional way.

I have a firm belief when it comes to online debates.  It is based on Goodwin's Law.

Goodwin's Law states: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches."

And so, typically when two sides are arguing, both sides debate the issues in a reasonable manner with intelligent discussion, culminating in a final understanding where both sides agree to agree, or agree to disagree.

My firm belief is that when one side suddenly accuses the other side of being worse than Hitler, such as what has now occurred in this thread, the argument is then officially over, with the side being called worse than Hitler declared the de facto winner of the debate. 

This is because:

1)  The accuser will never be able to walk such a statement back, nor will he ever come to believe the accused could ever change, because, I mean, you just accused the guy of being worse then Hitler.

2)  The accused can never take anything the accuser says from that point forward with any seriousness.  Because hey, the guy called him Hitler. 

It was an interesting discussion.  It has now drawn to a close.

The End.

Hatake said:
Blobmania said:
lolSid said:

At the end of the day Hatake, I think we've all been taking this a little too seriously. Moderators are people too, y'know. I've dealt with so much bull**** on those forums in the last couple of days, I felt it was important to allow people the chance to poke fun at the situation, if they wanted. Which they appear to be doing.

Blobmania said:
Hatake said:
Blobmania said:
lolSid said:

At the end of the day Hatake, I think we've all been taking this a little too seriously. Moderators are people too, y'know. I've dealt with so much bull**** on those forums in the last couple of days, I felt it was important to allow people the chance to poke fun at the situation, if they wanted. Which they appear to be doing.

My apologies, I misinterpreted it. Well I can't say I know what you're dealing with (unless you mean this thread) It seems easier to poke fun here though, rather than on FSE. But I agree we all take ourselves too seriously sometimes.

Hekko said:
Duuring, you're rather misinformed. I believe only three members gained admin while in the 84e: Bunny, Ward and CrackMan, Bunny has had no part in regiments for ages so you can discount him and you only have Ward and CrackMan left. Only two people ever gained admin while in the 15e: Hekko and Modig. No one has gained admin while in the 91st. People in the 92nd got it like candy though to my knowledge.

Just to make this clear. People in the 92nd didn't get admin powers like "candy". The only 92nd admins in MM was Donald and Dabrowski. Than when NW started FSE was looking for new admins, and what seems more reasonable to ask someone who has been admin for quite a long time, if he knows people in his regiment who would be fit for that job.
Donald only suggested me and, you won't believe it, Megaberna (  :eek: ). We both got adminpower after we proved ourselves to be active and able to do the job (atleast at that time). Apart from me (since Donald resigned) we currently don't have and never had other admins. Only exception were/are Gokiller and Jacob who both gained their admin power before they joined us.
Sorry for proving you wrong.

Hadhod said:
Hekko said:
Duuring, you're rather misinformed. I believe only three members gained admin while in the 84e: Bunny, Ward and CrackMan, Bunny has had no part in regiments for ages so you can discount him and you only have Ward and CrackMan left. Only two people ever gained admin while in the 15e: Hekko and Modig. No one has gained admin while in the 91st. People in the 92nd got it like candy though to my knowledge.

Just to make this clear. People in the 92nd didn't get admin powers like "candy". The only 92nd admins in MM was Donald and Dabrowski. Than when NW started FSE was looking for new admins, and what seems more reasonable to ask someone who has been admin for quite a long time, if he knows people in his regiment who would be fit for that job.
Donald only suggested me and, you won't believe it, Megaberna (  :eek: ). We both got adminpower after we proved ourselves to be active and able to do the job (atleast at that time). Apart from me (since Donald resigned) we currently don't have and never had other admins. Only exception were/are Gokiller and Jacob who both gained their admin power before they joined us.

I don't know why you are reviving this. Nevertheless, I believe Gragnok got admin while in the 92nd didn't he? Nevertheless, that's still four compared to 2 or so from other regiments.

Hadhod said:
Hekko said:

I thought you wanted to things to calm down? Still you come here and decide to stir things up. Go back to your beloved FSE forums.

It has been brought to my attention that the following people also got admin while in the 92nd:

Andouce, Sid & Hertug Hans.

Ontop of that if believe that Glopaxi got it while in the 92nd. So that figure would land at:

Donald, Dabrowski, Hertug Hans, Andouce, Hadhod, Megaberna, Gragnok, Coconut and Sid as confirmed. The ones I am note entirely sure about would be Glopaxi and Littlefield.

Which is a lot more than other regiments have to show.

Dabrowski, Andouce, Megaberna, Sid, Coconut, Gragnok are not in the 92nd anymore.

I have to admit I forgot to list Andouce but Hans was not admin on official servers neither was Coconut as far as I remember.

Hadhod said:
Dabrowski, Andouce, Megaberna, Sid, Coconut, Gragnok are not in the 92nd anymore.

I have to admit I forgot to list Andouce but Hans was not admin on official servers neither was Coconut as far as I remember.

Who care is they are not in the 92nd anymore. The point is that the majority obtained admin while being in the 92nd.

Hadhod said:

Meh, weak argument, Hadhod. Hekko isn't debating whether they are still in the 92nd, for only a fool would still be in that regiment and this is based upon the constant recurring purges of captains and the other members.

Tell me, Hadhod. Don't these traits remind you of someone, and I do ask you to relate it to his actions inside the game:

Superficial charm and average intelligence.
Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking.
Absence of nervousness or neurotic manifestations.
Unreliability.
Untruthfulness and insincerity.
Lack of remorse or shame.
Antisocial behaviour without apparent compunction.
Poor judgement and failure to learn from experience.
Pathological egocentricity and incapacity to love.
General poverty in major affective reactions.
Specific loss of insight.
Unresponsiveness in general interpersonal relations.
Fantastic and uninviting behaviour with drink, and sometimes without.
Suicide threats rarely carried out.
Sex life impersonal, trivial, and poorly integrated.

Well I am just gonna rear my ugly head into this arguement.

Hadhod got his admin because Donald asked Vince to give it to him, same with Mega, I remember Donald telling me this while I was Cpt.

lolSid said:
Hadhod said:

Meh, weak argument, Hadhod. Hekko isn't debating whether they are still in the 92nd, for only a fool would still be in that regiment and this is based upon the constant recurring purges of captains and the other members.

Tell me, Hadhod. Don't these traits remind you of someone, and I do ask you to relate it to his actions inside the game:

Superficial charm and average intelligence.
Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking.
Absence of nervousness or neurotic manifestations.
Unreliability.
Untruthfulness and insincerity.
Lack of remorse or shame.
Antisocial behaviour without apparent compunction.
Poor judgement and failure to learn from experience.
Pathological egocentricity and incapacity to love.
General poverty in major affective reactions.
Specific loss of insight.
Unresponsiveness in general interpersonal relations.
Fantastic and uninviting behaviour with drink, and sometimes without.
Suicide threats rarely carried out.
Sex life impersonal, trivial, and poorly integrated.
You?

Megaberna said:
Hadhod said:
So you think it was not right to give you admin powers?

This is not about if it is right or wrong. Its about the fact the the majority of admins were picked because of they belonged to the 92nd. Simple.
If they were picked than because they were thought of as mature people who are fit for the job. The 92nd stands for maturity unlike many other regiments, like the 15e, and we never break any rules nor trolled around. Hence it's natural to pick some of their members because we guarantee the obeyance of the rules.

Daniel. said:
Well I am just gonna rear my ugly head into this arguement.

Hadhod got his admin because Donald asked Vince to give it to him, same with Mega, I remember Donald telling me this while I was Cpt.

You are lying. Simple as that. Vince approached Donald to name him two people who would be up for the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom