Bans/Mutes/Warnings on FSE

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hatake, for the last time read before you post.
DanyEle said:
if you have problems with FSE or wish to complain about them, why don't you post this on their forum like Hekko did?
There is no mention of you wanting an unban.

There is a thread about the battle cry for freedom at the other games section, go there if you wish to talk about the success or failure of the game.

Thundersnow said:
lolSid said:
MaHuD said:
Perhaps they reviewed your case?
But I wouldn't know. What I do know is that I would have banned you long time ago if I was in charge. :razz:

Yes, I would have banned myself as well. However, FSE did not. They left it far too long and the reason they gave (out of tons of reasons they could have previously gave) was a joke.

They warned me for my prior actions, and thus brings into disrepute their ability to claim fairness when if they were hawkish on the mutes they could have nailed me much, much, much earlier.

So wait...you hate the FSE because they...because they didn't ban you fast enough for being an uber-troll...and as such they are weak in your eyes and deserve everyone's ire?

Because they wanted to give you a fair shake, when even you yourself admit you were trolling the living **** out of their forums for over month?

So what you're saying is, ultimately, FSE was too kind to you, so we should all join you in your angst-fueled quest to make FSE either quit the gaming industry entirely or just give you the rights to Battle Cry Freedom and any upcoming games they are making?

But as funny as that may sound, I honestly think that is the only way you will ever be satisfied.

This whole thing is just absurd.

Do you take things out of context and spin it in the direction that suits your warped mind often?

Read what I put, Neanderthal. Especially where I mentioned that I disagree with the ban on the grounds that I was already warned for my prior trolls which renders that particular complaint of mine valid.

Anyway, where did I mention anything to do with what you are saying I did? Are you inept, Thundersnow?

FSE are getting pretty concerned by forum posts they went as far as to Make McEwanMaster a moderator. Notorious for provoking arguments on the forums and trying to act innocent  :lol:

USE4life said:
FSE are getting pretty concerned by forum posts they went as far as to Make McEwanMaster a moderator. Notorious for provoking arguments on the forums and trying to act innocent  :lol:
I have the opposite impression of McEwanMaster. I think he has consistently been a voice of reason when everyone else (myself included) is foaming at the mouth. He and Malakith were perfect choices for level headed moderators.

5arge said:
USE4life said:
I have the opposite impression of McEwanMaster. I think he has consistently been a voice of reason when everyone else (myself included) is foaming at the mouth. He and Malakith were perfect choices for level headed moderators.

Are they also as mature as you? :wink:

5arge said:
USE4life said:

Can't argue with Malakith, he is a good mature and level headed guy. Though I've constantly been provoked into responding to Ewan after he'll leave a seemingly innocent message that he's actually taking digs from people with.

gokiller said:
Therefor I own them some "loyalty" (and christ no, I'm not some brainless loyalist that agrees with everything they do) even when I disagree with them, though I keep that for myself if I do disagree.

You own them loyalty? You own them nothing!

Just because they made me admin and Board mod does that means i own then anything? Hell no!

MaHuD said:
Vicccard said:
Can I just say it's really sad one of the best and friendliest communities online turned to **** because the Devs couldn't handle the respondsibility? They created the problems, and then completly screwed up trying to solve it.
I disagree with you, on my post here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,265626.msg6357802.html#msg6357802

Vince gave the 84e the admin password, and he had no problem with every 84er being an admin without consultation. This trend continued into the 15e, 91st and 92nd. Then suddenly he doesn't like those guys anymore and refuses to give any (ex)-member of these regiments an adminship, even though some applied like any other. That's kinda of a selfish move. It gets even worse if you know he still listens to them like a puppy.

I am aware of the community Dictatorship ruled by these three (or four) regiments, but Vincenzo carries part of the blame that these things even came to be.

Vicccard said:
MaHuD said:
Vicccard said:
Can I just say it's really sad one of the best and friendliest communities online turned to **** because the Devs couldn't handle the respondsibility? They created the problems, and then completly screwed up trying to solve it.
I disagree with you, on my post here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,265626.msg6357802.html#msg6357802

Vince gave the 84e the admin password, and he had no problem with every 84er being an admin without consultation. This trend continued into the 15e, 91st and 92nd. Then suddenly he doesn't like those guys anymore and refuses to give any (ex)-member of these regiments an adminship, even though some applied like any other. That's kinda of a selfish move. It gets even worse if you know he still listens to them like a puppy.

I am aware of the community Dictatorship ruled by these three (or four) regiments, but Vincenzo carries part of the blame that these things even came to be.

I bloody agree , it was really the case with 84e

Megaberna said:
Yes, definitely. McEwan often irritates me with his sound judgement and non-aggressive tone. And Malakith is easily the most well spoken and lucid Community Rep so far elected (although I know you put no stock in the Reps).

5arge said:
Megaberna said:
Yes, definitely. McEwan often irritates me with his sound judgement and non-aggressive tone. And Malakith is easily the most well spoken and lucid Community Rep so far elected (although I know you put no stock in the Reps).

I never said that the people who were CR's were bad...what i did said was that being a CR is like being a normal user with no influence in the community and their relation with the mods/devs is almost non-existential.

Megaberna said:
gokiller said:
Therefor I own them some "loyalty" (and christ no, I'm not some brainless loyalist that agrees with everything they do) even when I disagree with them, though I keep that for myself if I do disagree.

Just because they made me admin and Board mod does that means i own then anything? Hell no!

The game they made, got me busy for 3000 hours, I enjoyed MM, and I still enjoy NW. I'm pretty thankfull for that. I wouldn't play any other game as much as I played MM/NW.

As to keep on-toptic for atleast a small bit, I do agree with the mute of Maia, what he did was stupid, and now he pay's the price for it.

gokiller said:
Megaberna said:
gokiller said:

The game they made, got me busy for 3000 hours, I enjoyed MM, and I still enjoy NW. I'm pretty thankfull for that. I wouldn't play any other game as much as I played MM/NW.

And that is why you owe them? Cause they made you a game that made you play a lot?

(Goes laugh outside while making back flips)

gokiller said:
Correct, now you should watch out though! MaHuD is actively warning people who talk about stuff that goes off-toptic and doesn't belong here. :wink:

Well at least he has not closed the thread...on FSE forum it would probably be closed after the first post :grin:

Megaberna said:
gokiller said:
Correct, now you should watch out though! MaHuD is actively warning people who talk about stuff that goes off-toptic and doesn't belong here. :wink:

Well at least he has not closed the thread...on FSE forum it would probably be closed after the first post :grin:

Totally :p they even deleted some topics and the chatlog on the FSE forums

Fun being in the tough guy club guys? You can sit in a little circle convincing each other your ban was a result of injustice. And even though I disagree with some of the choices the admins have done so far, none of you are innocent little children with clean records. Some of you wanted to get banned as well. That much is obvious. You know this. I know this.

No, you haven't been, but your biased entirely off your relationship with the developers as you described it to me.

EDIT: Of course, not saying I'm not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom