For those of you who are interested
Sign ups are on this thread : http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=38093.0
Official Trailer :
Official Trailer :
Welcome to NWWC 2018, NWWC (Napoleonic Wars World Cup) is a tournament bringing all nationalities from across the globe, all into one tournament to determine who is the most advanced Nation in Groupfighting. Each nation will form a team, worthy of only the best players in its nation, under two captains of equal authority. These nations will then battle it out, to come to the conclusion of who is most deserved of the title of "Groupfighting World Champions".
The tournament originally started in the spring of 2012, as a pilot designed to test out national group fighting competitions. The pilot was a success and bred a full blown tournament in the autumn of 2012. As time gone by, the original organisers left the community and the latest tournament 2015 was organised by Herishey and Bobertini. However, because Herishey stopped organising and semi-retired as well, the tournament was passed on and hosted by Cazasar and Rommel for 2016 and 2017, hosting two amazing NWWC's along with Mini-NWWC's. Seeing two champions of both Germany (2016) and France (2017). NWWC 2018 will be hosted by HerisheyUK and HerculesTP, and will be subject to some updates including; Organisers, Maps, Rules, Casters, Prizes, Statistics, Pre-match and Post-match summary's and Information.
Organisers to be added by Captains:
Captain choice will be XX.XX.2018, Team Deadlines will be XX.XX.2018, The NWWC will be due to start on XX.XX.2018
This year the Rules have changed in a few ways, so i highly advise that when you are bored, you take a close look at them, as this will be extremely important when signing up and upon getting closer to the date of the NWWC. Rules may still be changed slightly, but the general basis and ideas will stay the same. Please let me know if you have an questions about them. We have tried to keep the original rules as much as possible, but due to previous years taking too long, round delays etc, we have decided to make the rules more precise and broad.
1. Be respectful towards other players and the referees both on the forum and in-game.
2. No hacking of any sort.
3. Make sure posts on the forum are of relevance, to avoid too much filtering.
4. Be a good sportsman.
1. To sign up for captain, please use the template provided (See below). Captains will be decided by the organisers, to provide support for a captain, PM the organisers or post on the forums, the more support a player has, the high chance of captaincy.
2. Make sure you are eligible to sign up to that nation (See below)
3. Ensure that you treat your Co-Captain with equal responsibility. (Decisions should be made together. Not separately)
4. Make sure (if you are elected) you create a steam group for your Nations team. (e.g: Team Germany NWWC 201
5. Do NOT allow any players not on your roster to participate within your team. (Both player and team will be severely punished)
6. EVERY CAPTAIN MUST HAVE BOTH HERCULESTP AND HERISHEYUK ON STEAM, if they fail to do this, they will not be recognised as a captain (this is because sometimes Herishey might be here when Hercules is not, visa versa Maintaining and communication is key for this tournament being successful!)
1. Anyone signing up for a nation, must use the template provided
2. Any person who wishes to signup for a particular nation, must have been born and lived there for 5 years
3. Exceptions may be:
- Have been living in that country 8 years.
- Took part/Signed up to that same nationality in NWWC 2017
4. Nation changes are NOT ALLOWED, Whatever Nation you signed up for/Played for, is the only nation you may sign up for.
5. If found that you have switched nation (including being kicked from a nation etc) or play for another nation, the participant will be PERMANENTLY banned from NWWC 2018
6. If teams found to be possessing players not legitimate of playing for that nation, the team will suffer an immediate loss for that match, and a -2 start for all following matches.
7. Some coalitions will be allowed with permission of the organisers, such as the Balkan team, others maybe allowed if a nation cannot get the numbers for a team (e.g. Austria and Germany as they speak the same language mainly, or Russia and Ukraine or NORDEN.)
8. Scotland will be BANNED this year. Anyone that played for or signed up for Scotland last year, will be able to sign up for GB if elligible.
9. Ireland will be RE-MADE this year. Anyone that signed up or played for Ireland will be able to re-apply for Ireland, or sign up for GB if elligible. People accepted into Ireland will be at the Organisers discretion. If we don't believe you are Irish....you wont be playing for Ireland.
10. If you choose to use TBD or TBA for part of your application, don't worry this is fine, but if it is not COMPLETELY filled out and COMPLETELY re-posted, it will not be considered a legitimate application, and will be voided.
1. Teams have to have at least 10 people on the roster.
2. Maximum number of members in a nation is 14.
3. If a player has not played a game yet he can be replaced with no penalty. You can replace up to 3 players during the tournament who have played a match.' this will be the rule on player swapping.
4. All of the roster must be present on the steam group
5. If you choose to use TBD or TBA for part of your application, don't worry this is fine, but if it is not COMPLETELY filled out and COMPLETELY re-posted, it will not be considered a legitimate application, and will be voided.
1. Matches will be a Best of 20.
2. No trolling or delaying, it wastes both of the teams time and the Staff present.
3. Upon entering the arena, the 7-8 that are playing must be behind the white line before the referee will start the round. If you continue to cross it before the referee says "GO" or "START" etc, this will delay the round, and could be punishable.
4. If a player is delaying, he will be warned a maximum of twice. Then a slay will be given out, the player may not play for that round and the Captain may not substitute another player in, the nation must play with one less member. If the delaying persists, then a temporary ban will be issued.
5. Arrive at your match with at least 7 (preferably 8 Players) Official Nation Team Members, ON TIME If you are more than 15 minutes late without a minimum of 5 members on the server, your team WILL be given an immediate loss for that match, and will give an instant 20-0 Victory to the other team. If both teams fail to turn up, captains can choose to re-organise, or settle with a 10-10 Draw
6. Only line infantry which means no Foot Guards, Marines, Medics, Grenadiers or Militia. Only Infantry muskets are to be used. No Shooting.
7. Only 8 (7 if 8 cannot be managed) members max of a team can be in the arena fighting. If a team cannot get 7 or 8 members to fight they may give a free win to their opponents or fight outnumbered.
8. The tournament has a pool stage and an elimination stage. The winners and second place teams will progress from the groups to the quarter-finals after which all matches are played in a single elimination fashion.
9. Every victory in the pool stage will award your nation 3 points. Every draw in the pool stage will award your nation 1 point. (If nations are at a draw in points at the end of the pool stage, all the rounds won from all matches will add up, the nation with the most rounds won, will progress(Only if the nations are at a tie))
10. Matches and map choice are to be scheduled between team captains, and a referee is to be informed at least 48 hours (2 days) in advance. (A referee is either one of the organisers, or someone that the organisers approve as a referee). A match may not proceed without a referee present. Each team may only have one match per week, this allows the statistics to be updated and reduces workload.
11. We have an official caster this year (Chadman/Chadtopia) along with other guest casters. When a Caster is present for a match, the match will be Live-streamed, to which the live stream link will be provided on the forums. If a caster is present, the match will be PRIVATE, and only Casters, YouTubers, Team Members and Referees are allowed in spectator. If no caster is available, then the match will be PUBLIC if agreed by both captains, otherwise will remain private.
12. Matches are to be agreed upon by BOTH captains, and must be posted on the forums ASAP, at least 2 days in advance, requesting a referee and a caster. (If a caster is present, the match WILL be live-streamed, this is not optional.)
13. Only people on the team roster are to be used in the matches. Players must use their listed name on the team roster when in game and must use only one Warband ID for all their matches.
14. Matches may only be played on NWWC provided servers, with one of the Official NWWC maps (exceptions will be allowed, if a referee is present, and the Official maps are used)
15. This year we have three map choices (made by HerculesTP). Captains will have to decide on a map. If both want a different map, then the odd map out will be chosen by the referee (e.g GB Captain picks Arena, but Germany Captain picks Max FPS, then the referee will automatically pick the forest to play on, unless the captains come to a last minute agreement.
16. If a referee cannot be present the match may go ahead, as long as one of the NWWC 2018 maps are used, and one of NWWC 2018 official casters or youtubers are there to provide video evidence of the match.
17. Captains may request a specific referee, but if that referee cannot attend, any referee will be used. Captains cannot decline a referee if one is available.
18. Anyone sitting in spec (Only Server Owners, Referee's, Organisers, Official Nation Team Members, YouTubers, Streamers) must be respectful of the match taking place, this means no excessive chat use, spawning in, and general trolling. This is to allow members to concentrate, otherwise you will be asked to leave the server, and may receive punishment.
19. If any captains have a problem with the way the match was either prepared, casted or refereed. They can appeal to either HerculesTP or HerisheyUK directly.
1. To sign up as a referee you must use the template provided
2. Referee's must use the rules above over everything else, but if the rules do not specify something, they may use reasonable improvisation
3. Referee's are not to be questioned by anyone, other than other referees and the organisers
4. Referee's decisions are final, and not to be contested unless unreasonable, or contradict a rule above.
5. Referee's, Server Owners and Organisers are the only ones to be present with Admin on the servers used.
6. Only NWWC 2018 Official referees approved by HerculesTP and HerisheyUK can be used.
1. Player of the year Award will be given out based on the statistics page on the forums
2. View the statistics information at the bottom of the Rules and Information page (Below)
3. The player with the most points, providing they have not broken any rules, will receive the Award (decided by the organisers with the statistics help
4. Award consists of: Player of the Year Signature, £50 Steam Game.
5. Brief Summary of Points: All kills,deaths, teamkills and clutches will be added up. 1 Kill = 1 Point. 1 Team kill = -1 Point. Clutches = 3 Points (Defined below)
6. Subject to prize rules below and all rules above.
7. Prizes may change, this will all depend on how big and promoted the tournament becomes. Not going to be giving high prizes if only 10 nations sign up for example.
If the number of Nations/People signing up was not what we expected, then there will only be limited prizes
1. 1st Place Prizes consist of: 1st Place 2018 Winning Signatures, MVP Signature which the Co-Captains will choose, 4x £20 Steam games handed out to 4 nominees which the captains will pick. 4x £20 Steam Games handed out to 4 nominees which the Organisers will pick. 2x £20 Steam Games handed out to the Co-Captains (Total = £200) This means that if a nation has a roster of 14 players, not all players will receive prizes, this is why all players must try to impress
2. 2nd Place Prizes consist of: 2nd Place 2018 Winning Signatures, 4x £10 Steam games handed out to 4 nominees which the captains will pick. 4x £10 Steam Games handed out to 4 nominees which the Organisers will pick. 2x £10 Steam Games handed out to the Co-Captains (Total = £100) This means that if a nation has a roster of 14 players, not all players will receive prizes, this is why all players must try to impress
3. 3rd Place Prizes consist of: 3rd Place 2018 Winning Signatures.
4. NWWC 2018 Player of the Year Prize: Player of the Year Signature, £50 Steam Game, The Honour of being the biggest boi
5. Captains may NOT nominate themselves or their Co-Captains, and may NOT nominate anyone outside of their team.
6. After the tournament has finished, both Co-Captains of 1st place Nation and 2nd Place Nation, have 1 week to decide who their nominees will be.
7. ALL prizes will be handed out together, in a teamspeak with all nominee's present (if a nominee is not present, they will NOT receive their prize and a replacement nominee WILL NOT be issued) And will be handed out by Captains and Organisers.
8. Anyone revealed to have broken ANY of the rules above throughout the World Cup, will not be available for nomination, and will be forced to leave their nations team.
9. Prizes are subject to change (Depends on how many nations we get signing up. Just like my 4v4 tournament, a lot of people signed up, therefore the prizes stayed at their maximum. Same will apply to NWWC, the less nations/players that sign up, the less prizes)
10. Prizes can be spent however the nominee likes, just don't be a **** and gloat
11. Prizes may change, this will all depend on how big and promoted the tournament becomes. Not going to be giving high prizes if only 10 nations sign up for example.
If the number of Nations/People signing up was not what we expected, then there will only be limited prizes
1. The Statistics will be provided on a Google Spreadsheet with locked permission available for everyone to view on the forums
2. The Statistics will show EVERY players: Kills, Deaths, Team Kills, K/D Ratio and Clutches.
3. 1 Point will be given per kill, -1 Point given per Team Kill and 3 Points per Clutch.
4. A Clutch is defined as "Winning a round, where almost 0% chance of winning" e.g minimum vs 3 (examples include: 1v3, 2v5, 3v7. A clutch can also be an amazing win, e.g perfect kick kill then sidestep kill. Clutches will be decided ONLY by HerculesTP, HerisheyUK and Tiberias.
5. This is a lot to record and maintain, so please take into consideration that all of the points and statistical information may not be 100% correct, but will be as accurate as possible. (THERE WILL BE OVER 200 PLAYERS TO ACCOUNT FOR!!)
6. Player with the most points at the end of the tournament, will gain the "Player of the Year Award" (Explained in rules) and will be selected by the Organisers with the help of the Statistics.
1. Simply contact the opposing nations captain, to which your nation is scheduled to play against using the quick links in the Nations Segment
2. Organise a suitable day and time for both of your nations to attend, also you may choose to discuss the map you want, or can wait until the day of the match
3. Post the match details on the forums using the template below, making sure to request a Referee, Caster, YouTuber and map (optional). Ensure that when you post the match details, your post is at least 48 hours before the match is due to start, if you need to organise a match last minute, and both captains agree, be sure to contact HerculesTP or Herishey IMMEDIATELY.
4. Captains can either choose to request a specific referee, or just ask for any. This goes for the same with YouTuber, but all YouTubers and Streamers are welcome, as long as they are approved by either myself or Herishey, and do not interfere with the match (yes this included excessive chat use and spawning in)
5. If you need to cancel a match, simply Quote your match post on the forums, and type "Cancelled" underneath it. If you have time, be courteous and let the staff involved know as well. (Referee, YouTuber, Streamer).- Who vs Who?:
- Map Choice (Optional):
6. (Optional) Review the Pre-Match report, to see nations strengths and predictions, and to see which nation is predicted to win, and with what score, with guest opinions and predictions! (PLEASE take into account this wont be done STRAIGHT away, but will be done before the match is due to start....hopefully. I'll try type quick!)
7. Arrive at your match with at least 7 (preferably 8 members) Official Nation Team Members, ON TIME If you are more than 15 minutes late without a minimum of 5 members on the server, your team WILL be disqualified for that match, and will give an instant 20-0 Victory to the other team.
8. Once your match has concluded, be a good sport, type GG and leave the server. Await for the Stats page to be updated (May take up to a week or more).
9. (Optional) Review the After-match report to see who performed the best and which nation was favoured, showing a full written report on what occurred with guest opinions and verdicts. (PLEASE take into account this wont be done STRAIGHT away, and most likely will take up to a few days.
This is the World Cup so all nations are eligable to sign-up. The criteria for a 'Nation' is based on citizenship or birthplace. Nation mergers are permissible but will be subject to the NWWC teams discretion, and must of course be approved by the organisers. Generally mergers are only allowed in exceptional cases, largely based of criteria such as common past sovreignty, common language or common identified culture, e.g. Former Yugoslavia or Former Czechoslovakia. Nevertheless, none of these criteria will absolutely guarantee a merger.
For those of you interested in being a co-captain for your nation, please keep in mind that it is an administrative position as well that requires you to make sure that your team makes the deadlines and that people can make it to the match dates and times you agree with your opponents.
It is expected that the choosing of a National team's line-up is genuinely and absolutely intended to produce the strongest possible team for respective nations. The organisers will review appeals against biased team selection should there be issues. We hope that friend, regiment or any other sort of bias does not infringe the process of forming the best possible National teams.
Lone (if no other captains)
Golden (Under Consideration)
KnightofStJohnIf you wish to sign up a new nation, please contact HerculesTP or Herishey on steam so we can discuss.MrDixon
Before a team can be registered with official players, a nation must reach a conclusion of who they would like to be the co-captains of their nation(s), if you wish to show your support for a candidate then either say it here or tell me in PM's or Steam. The captain application as well as the player application will be below and I will keep a list of these somewhere on the thread.
Please register using the following form, please include Steam for the Co-Captains. Team line-up changes can be made up until the Team draw deadline of the TBD, simply repost your new team in the thread to have your team updated, only the captains can signup and update their nation. The sign up deadline is TBD. After this deadline 3 changes may be made to the team, after that you are stuck with what you have.
The minimum size for a final team is 10 players, the max is 14 players. Teams should expect to field at least 7 combatants during matches, the desired number being 8 combatants, so keep this in mind when creating your team line-ups. Bare this rule in mind If a player has not played a game yet he can be replaced with no penalty. You can replace up to 3 players during the tournament who have played a match.' this will be the rule on player swapping.
Nation and Captain Applications
Why should you be Captain?:
Do you Agree to all of the Rules?:
Do you Agree to all the Captaincy Responsibilities?Player Application
Do you Agree to all of the Rules?:Nation Application
Nations Steam Group Link:
Roster (with ID's if you can):
If you wish to register as a new nation, please contact HerculesTP or HerisheyUK to discuss.
If you wish to become a NWWC referee, add the head organisers on Steam.
Do you Agree to all of the Rules
When arranging a match, make sure you have applied for both a caster and a YouTuber to come and record the match, while it is not necessary for them to be present, if one is available, you may not decline them.
How often are you available?:
Will you Cast with another person?:YouTuber Application
How often are you available?:
This year i HerculesTP along with Herishey and Tiberias, have decided to create a statistical page for NWWC 2018, this will record and track all players kills, deaths, K/D Ratio, Teamkills and Clutches. This will all be updated hopefully weekly and will truly show players performance as accurately as possible, the rules and information above will provide further detail.
Also this year, i have decided to create 2-3 (probably 2) new maps for nations to play on, both with their own different layouts and small advantages, captains will decide between themselves and will have ample information and time to go and check out the maps, to decide which will suit their nation better, if captains cannot decide between a map, then the referee will decide for them. Captains can choose to either pick the map before posting their match on the forums, or can choose to decide on the day.
If you would like any of the map files/codes to practise on, please message me (Hercules) on steam directly.
Please note that these maps are still being worked on, and may either slightly change or be completely removed and changed all together.
This year, i am trying to make this one of the most organised and best NWWC's to date. However it is a tough job, and i'm not working on my own. A Huge thanks to Herishey of course as he and i decided to do this together, and with his past experience i'm sure this will be a successful event.
HerculesTP - Head Organiser
HerisheyUK - Head Organiser
When arranging a match, make sure you have employed one of the referees or one of the organisers to referee your match. You must inform a referee of your match time at least 48 hours prior to a match. A match cannot proceed without a referee present unless approved by the organisers.
This year we are fortunate enough to have an Official caster, who is an amazing streamer and YouTuber by the name of Chadman, Please make sure that when you sign-up for a match with a captain, you request a Caster and a Youtuber along with the referee, these are not necessary, but if one is available, you cannot decline them.
- Tiberias: Honestly could not have completed the trailer and the thread without him. Great advice and help. Thanks a lot Tib i really appreciate it.
- 8th Hursty and the 8th Kings Regiment of Foot: Helped test the new maps, Helped with recording of some of the trailer. Thank you.
- Cazasar for advice, and some parts and ideas of the thread and of course the amazing nations pictures. Thank you bud.
- Tiberias, Tardet, 2oothBrush, Maurice, Moskito, Chadman, HerisheyUK, and Hursty: Reviewed the trailer before release for criticism and any changes. Thanks guys.
- Tiberias, Bagins, Fwuffy, John Price, Blackbeard, Dren and Hokej: for help reviewing and critiquing the new maps. Thanks alot, much needed haha.
- Rommel: For saving me by giving the code to the Nations segment at short notice. Thankyou lad!