Bans/mutes/warnings discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly I just couldn't understand how someone could be so persistently angry/combative so as to be effectively constant, and not get a god damn aneurysm. Over something like differences of opinion over video games. Come to think of it, nervous breakdown is probably what did him in.

Froi said:
Not currently banned, but why was Tashim72 banned for 4 years, and why is he unbanned?

*Edit: Looking farther back in his posts, clear why he was banned, but why did he get unbanned >.>.
Welp, if his new posts are anything to go by, it looks like this guy's intelligence didn't increase during his long absence.

It's so weird.. he posts something about bannerlord and then includes a list with all the windows OS-names in a row for some reason with no relevance to his post whatsoever  :meh:

Golradir said:
It's so weird.. he posts something about bannerlord and then includes a list with all the windows OS-names in a row for some reason with no relevance to his post whatsoever  :meh:

...Then he starts to talk about Linux and the homepage of Ubuntu in the same post.
tashim72 said:
Hello.

as was mentioned, Bannerlord should come out at the early 2016.

Though, Windows 10, which is optimized Windows 8 is comin' out 29'th of July. :fruity:

addition to post:

A brief history of a Windows OS:

Windows 95 (crashy)
Windows 98 (fair)
Windows Me (fair)
Windows XP (stable); Windows 2000, nearly same date.
Windows Vista (here we go...)
Windows 7
Windows 8, Windows 8.1 with Start button.
Windows 10, 29'th of Jule. Named as "skip return".

Though, Linux distros. are available for free, absolutely. "Ubuntu", which is France I guess is out there, available from the start. from their web-page.

Antonis said:
Oh, but what happens if we never understand what he meant? Such enduring agony, such joyless existence!
It's always nice to try and comprehend incomprehensible messages by someone who may or may not speak English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom