Bans/mutes/warnings discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Docm30 said:
revealed that he was a dupe.
Which I must confess I have my doubts of. I mean, he behaved pretty much alright, talking about mostly games and such until Zero Hour. My guess is he found an annoying banned forumite with a dupe account and claimed to be him just to spite the mods further. I don't know why, but yeah, revealing an evil scheme after years of hatching seems pretty silly for an internet forum. Although I cannot be 100% sure, either.

That sounds more petty and strange than Ringwraith's style, which was to be unjustifiably righteous and haughty. I completely believe he was both of those banned users, even without that original drawing he posted as proof.

That's my point, he spoke like he did plan it. Well, not a breakdown, but like he knew that some day, even after years he would admit his dupe. But if that's true, why? So he could say "I tricked you!"?  :???:

I took it as a one last spit back when leaving, so he could feel he did the last punch or something. It was kinda like leaving a message saying "**** you, it was really me who ate all the pudding that day twenty years ago" before hanging oneself. He knew that dupes are considered the rebirth of antichrist here, and his secret was working in him all the time; he even might have thought coming out with his dupeyness on the verge of previous breakdowns, but I don't think the actual revelation was caused by cold planning, but more of his end of nerves.

I don't know if I'd say I liked him but he really wasn't all that horrible, he usually had a point when he ranted and that's more than you can say for some folks.

Golradir said:
Wait, you actually liked ringwraith?  :shock:

Ehm, yes?  :ohdear:
I often agreed with him in video games realated stuff and he also does seem to have an opinion that wasn't the typical "I dont liek dis gaem" stuff. Not that he was right or wrong, but he was backing it upi a bit. Also, that:
krik said:
I don't know if I'd say I liked him but he really wasn't all that horrible, he usually had a point when ranted and that's more than you can say for some folks.

He could make a decent argument, I suppose, but he also tended to be infuriatingly full of **** and impossible to reason with because he couldn't accept that anyone was right except for him. I'm talking about those rants that he liked to go on, like on how Bannerlord was a bad name because it wasn't a real word (or whatever the problem was), or how M&B's combat sucked because it wasn't like that of Dark Souls. That kind of thing.

Arvenski said:
He could make a decent argument
No, and that was exactly the problem. He had good and right ideas and made the right observations. Pretty much every single thing he was ranting about had truth to it and was in many cases a major thing that was wrong with the game.
But he never could and can't word those observations into an intellectually non-offensive, brain-dead, utterly anal or just plain wrong way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom