I absolutely love it, bugs and all. I'm a longtime Warband player who was very skeptical but this game is highly addicting even in it's unfinished state.
Agree on all pointsGreat base game:
1. Needs better armor values, armor is cosmetic right now making it no fun to try to battle on the walls during sieges.
2. Needs more immersion with lords and companions.
3. Needs Campaign map upgrade, there's nothing to do other then visit villages.
4. Needs economic adjustments, (village upgrades, money sinks, feasts) so the player doesn't have millions of gold.
5. Needs better marriage mechanics, the current system is very bland.
6. Needs to have a way for a clan to control your party members, there's no way to play the game other than vassalage.
7. Needs to be things for the player to do in towns and in castle thrown rooms, it's empty and bland.
8. Late game is very very boring there's nothing to do.....^^^^^