Bannerlord really needs banners in battles :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Im a big fan of the game, i have like 100h :grin:. I just want to see banners in game, like bannerman with banners going with your army, it would be so cool.

Thanks

I'm pretty sure that the reason they haven't added it in yet is because it's hard to make a piece of cloth wave similarly to the way you'd see it irl. I don't know how to code, but I do have the imagination to understand it has to be pretty technical to make a convincing banner. Unless you want something that looks like ****.

I'm pretty sure that the reason they haven't added it in yet is because it's hard to make a piece of cloth wave similarly to the way you'd see it irl. I don't know how to code, but I do have the imagination to understand it has to be pretty technical to make a convincing banner. Unless you want something that looks like ****.

Uhm they already have waving cloth flags, I've seen them on multiplayer siege maps (not the ones you capture).

I've been playing with 37 tested mods that are working beautifully for patch e1.0.10 . They made the game feel so full and immersive.
Of which, the Banner peasants mod and Bear my banners mod are the best that shows lots of banners. I used 1 banner for every 10 units.
On a full scale battle of 700 troops which my PC could only perform best It feels so immersive.
My 40 companions are my Body Guards using Circle formations that hold banners and protect me viewing the battle from a close range.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom