Bannerlord leaked for consoles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes because I just do not care about wanting mods to enjoy my game how is this difficult to understand
Usually I am against all the console VS PC master race nonsense, if you enjoy playing games on consoles that's fine. But your comment perfectly illustrates why some people think it might be a problem:

- you don't care about mods
- you don't care about graphic fidelity
- you don't care about different input devices
- you don't care about versatility
- you don't care about the UI
- you don't care about the freedom a PC provides compared to a locked platform like a console

And that's fine. You don't need to care about any of that. But I do, and so do many others. The problem is, if developers would chose you as their primary target audience, we might lose all the things we care about.

That's why some people fear the 'consolefication' of traditional PC games, it's nothing against you personally or consoles in general. It's just that we don't want everything as streamlined as the next generic console game.

Hey now, what's with all this
-PvH6.png

Don't you know the moderators here crack down on
-PvH6.png

So we'll be having no more
-PvH6.png

Thank you very much
I just can't help myself sometimes, all this high grafix console gamer action drives me CRAZY!

hahaha, it is so good see i was right all along. Me and few other people told ya, TW was spending it's energy and time on consoles, while the game is in shambles, cant even walk straight in multiplayer for 5 secs without fps drops, crashes. 2.5 years and now you know what they have been doing, dumbing the game down to the hell, so the little timmies could also play with the swordies&horsies. The very thing we urged them not to do, when the game is totally done then they could fix a console version. They literally didn't get what made the previous games perfect. Oh, all the potential, and it is all given up on because it is "too complex" (now it started to make sense too right? Lol) for 3 years old timmy. I also bet there will be major problems with console version too tho.

And also everything aside, 2.5 years passed and did people really waited for this game to release on consoles? Bro buy a pc, did you take a vow to never play games on a keyboard?

But hey, at least the power tripping forum mods won the forum battle, it just died lol.

Last edited:
hahaha, it is so good see i was right all along. Me and few other people told ya, TW was spending it's energy and time on consoles, while the game is in shambles, cant even walk straight in multiplayer for 5 secs without fps drops, crashes. 2.5 years and now you know what they have been doing. The very thing we urged them to do later, when the game is totally done. I bet there will be major problems with console version too.

And also everything aside, 2.5 years passed and did people really waited for this game to release on consoles? Bro buy a pc, did you take a vow to never play games on a keyboard?

But hey, at least the power tripping forum mods won the forum battle, it just died lol.
Oh well. It hurts to say goodbye, but at least we still have Warband.

Usually I am against all the console VS PC master race nonsense, if you enjoy playing games on consoles that's fine. But your comment perfectly illustrates why some people think it might be a problem:

- you don't care about mods
- you don't care about graphic fidelity
- you don't care about different input devices
- you don't care about versatility
- you don't care about the UI
- you don't care about the freedom a PC provides compared to a locked platform like a console

And that's fine. You don't need to care about any of that. But I do, and so do many others. The problem is, if developers would chose you as their primary target audience, we might lose all the things we care about.

That's why some people fear the 'consolefication' of traditional PC games, it's nothing against you personally or consoles in general. It's just that we don't want everything as streamlined as the next generic console game.
and i understand that that is why i think the devs need to make the game a bit different on PC then on consoles so it still gives you a better experience cuz ur on pc playing M/K and us cuz we play on a controller and sometimes that does not happen because some devs are too lazy to do it and give either pc a bad port or console a bad port.
for example the console port for prison architect is super well done because they made everything easy accessible on a controller.

Alors oui comme le dit le titre.
[MÉDIA=twitter]1538883437062500353[/MÉDIA]
C'est peut-être vrai, c'est peut-être faux, nous verrons.
Salut BiggussDickus,

j'espère que c'est vrai, je suis sur serie x et j attends bannerlord depuis un moment!!
J'ai adoré Warband sur ps4 malgré les graphismes de ps1.
j'espère juste une chose, c'est qu'au vu des perfs des consoles actuelles, le delta entre les versions pc et console ne sera pas aussi important que Warband !
je pense notamment aux nombres d unités affichées à l'écran lors de batailles.

Back
Top Bottom