Votes: 18 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 28 62.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah like they sended thousands of keys to "fakeuser1@..." "fakeuser1580@..." and not a single one to actual ussers of the this and the other forum. GG Tw.

Yes, because bots don't exist on steam :poop: :poop: :poop:

Also, lets ask steam to give the e-mails of all the users :poop: :poop: :poop:

EDIT: Read the steam privacy policy agreement if you don't believe me

In addition to the publicly available information, game developers and publishers have access to certain information from the Steamworks API directly relating to the users of the games they operate. This information includes as a minimum your ownership of the game in question. Depending on which Steamworks services are implemented in the game it may also include leaderboard information, your progress in the game, achievements you have completed, your multiplayer game matchmaking information, in-game items and other information needed to operate the game and provide support for it. For more information on what Steamworks services a specific game has implemented, please review its store page.
While we do not knowingly share Personally Identifying Information about you through the Steamworks API such as your real name or your email address, any information you share about yourself on your public Steam Profile can be accessed through the Steamworks API, including information that may make you identifiable.

Last edited:
Yes, because bots don't exist on steam :poop: :poop: :poop:

Also, lets ask steam to give the e-mails of all the users :poop: :poop: :poop:

EDIT: Read the steam privacy policy agreement if you don't believe me

There is very little amount of peopple with more than 2 accounts in steam (Individual). Myself got 35 or 38 maybe dont remember... BUt that is another subject.
A better system to apply for beta could be done than the current. They can for example, start by directly sending betakeys to forum users via PM.
They mentioned many times that priority will be on "Long time community members" and that was bs.
Im usually defending TW, but with this, i can make no defense. The way they did Beta sending was Pooly planed and even worstly executed.
Now they have lots of ppl selling keys, and ppl buying it for 18 dollars.

There is very little amount of peopple with more than 2 accounts in steam (Individual). Myself got 35 or 38 maybe dont remember... BUt that is another subject.
A better system to apply for beta could be done than the current. They can for example, start by directly sending betakeys to forum users via PM.
They mentioned many times that priority will be on "Long time community members" and that was bs.
Im usually defending TW, but with this, i can make no defense. The way they did Beta sending was Pooly planed and even worstly executed.
Im completely with you on this. There are many people who are new to the game they dont even know how to play the game properly. Thats not the purpose of a Beta, its the old players who should be testing the game because they know when something doesnt work or needs rework. Yet it seems taleworlds only aim to draw new competetive players. They don't seem to care those who contributed to Warband in the first place, they could have at least shown a little gratitude to them.

Discussing who should get the keys is a completely different thing. I agree that the keys seem to be given at random and considering the poor participation from most of the people in the beta, i would assume most of the people in the beta are singleplayer players and have no interest in playing the multiplayer when it comes out.

The feedback of those kind of people are to me worthless as they most likely also never played warband multiplayer and don't realize the significant changes there have been.

To me the beta has been carried only by those who took the effort to report the bugs and participate in the feedback.

I personally almost never reported bugs but was happy to discuss things about the beta that involved combat or my frustrating for the perk system or where the bloody **** autorun is.

But yeah, i find it sad that TW is focusing so much on getting new people involved into something they don't understand and choosing a 5 hours on warband over someone who has been loyal to the series for almost or for some a decade.

Discussing who should get the keys is a completely different thing. I agree that the keys seem to be given at random and considering the poor participation from most of the people in the beta, i would assume most of the people in the beta are singleplayer players and have no interest in playing the multiplayer when it comes out.

The feedback of those kind of people are to me worthless as they most likely also never played warband multiplayer and don't realize the significant changes there have been.

To me the beta has been carried only by those who took the effort to report the bugs and participate in the feedback.

I personally almost never reported bugs but was happy to discuss things about the beta that involved combat or my frustrating for the perk system or where the bloody **** autorun is.

But yeah, i find it sad that TW is focusing so much on getting new people involved into something they don't understand and choosing a 5 hours on warband over someone who has been loyal to the series for almost or for some a decade.

How do they spot the old fans btw? Do they check their e mails when they apply for beta? If not how? And are there any old fans here who didnt get the key eventhough he/she applied for it? I feel like I'm the only one who didnt get it as a fan for +10 years.

There is very little amount of peopple with more than 2 accounts in steam (Individual). Myself got 35 or 38 maybe dont remember...
[...]

I really hope you're going to a support group for that.

[...] I feel like I'm the only one who didnt get it as a fan for +10 years.

You are not the only one. Take heart, we'll serve our Bannerlord nobly when called upon. He'll have need of us soon.

Im completely with you on this. There are many people who are new to the game they dont even know how to play the game properly. Thats not the purpose of a Beta, its the old players who should be testing the game because they know when something doesnt work or needs rework. Yet it seems taleworlds only aim to draw new competetive players. They don't seem to care those who contributed to Warband in the first place, they could have at least shown a little gratitude to them.
Let's clear this up right now. The first waves of invites for closed testing went to long-established competitive MP Warband teams. I should know, as I assembled the initial list of North American teams to invite. After the initial waves went out, some other people were invited on an individual basis before the sign-up waves went out. The sign-ups have been open to everyone, and many people who never even participated on the forum before got in via the sign-up. That's just luck of the draw, not a deliberate attempt by TaleWorlds to ignore and discourage long-time fans of the game. The fact of the matter is there was special consideration given to long-time Warband players, and anyone who says otherwise is lying to push their own pity-party narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom