[B] Movie WB View

Users who are viewing this thread

Great!

Didn't you make a mistake here?
Цитата: CHUR от Сегодня в 08:18:39
Installation:
2. Make backups of 3 files:

"grass_meshes_b.brf" and "grass_meshes_b.brf" in "CommonRes" folder and "module.ini" file in "Modules\(Your Module Name)\" folder.
Both grass_meshes files are the same. Do you mean grass_meshes.brf and grass_meshes_b.brf ?
Yes! Thanks! Fixed.
- some of the native armors somehow forgot their bumpmaps..
I did not touch the textures of armor. It is not a bug of this mod...

Now updated to last (I think) version. The difference between Native and minimod textures became slightly less. It looks better as for me.

I love the worn look and ambient feel this mod implements into the warband experience but the snow/ice is a little dirty I think, I was hoping to see a thick layer of fluffy snow lol.

Adorno said:
What's new?
Read the first post - I personally made new arena stone wall, new planks, new snow and more balance.
socks said:
The screenshots don't show up for me :sad:
Exactly. I would not strongly change the view of game (like white bricks of  :wink: mod or snow strip along all the columns in the  :wink: mod etc.). I wanted to do everything carefully and balanced. Made for myself. Not to compete with masters such as Guitelfuitek...

I've got no CommonRes folder, not in  native nor in brytenwalda, so I just copied it like that: module root/commonres/.files

Does this work properly ?

Probably not. Commonres isn't in a mod folder, it's in the main M&B (or Warband folder).

So instead of in C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\Native or something like that it's
C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade Warband\CommonRes

Commonres is in the main Warband directory and contains resources for native and any mods. The other resource folders are within modules, other than that they are the same.

Back
Top Bottom