[B] Movie WB View

Users who are viewing this thread

CHUR said:
Maybe let modify "module.ini" by adding
scan_module_resources=1
line, and so adding the "CommonRes" folder to mod folder?
This is invalid. Custom (this is to say: mod-specific) resource (this is to say: .brf) files don't go in a module's CommonRes folder, but go in the Resource* folder. You might want to fix that in the description. Otherwise, this is awesome. Can it work with PL?

* Example:
Not this: E:\Games\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\The Blue Stone Call to Arms\CommonRes
This: E:\Games\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\The Blue Stone Call to Arms\Resource

TitoWasFat said:
the sarrinid buildings look like  someone saved up all their poop and at the end of the month he/she went around town and smeared it all over the buildings and walls.

And then after a while it dried into a paste

That comment made me laugh!  :lol:

I'm getting an RGL error about op_plains, however I can play just fine.  :???:

Never mind, figured it out. Had to re-install PoP and not install the skyboxes.

Fidelity said:
I'm getting an RGL error about op_plains, however I can play just fine.  :???:

Never mind, figured it out. Had to re-install PoP and not install the skyboxes.

I'm getting the same error with Expanded Horizons. Do you mean that this mod is not compatible with "Better Sky Boxes"?

Andraax said:
Do you mean that this mod is not compatible with "Better Sky Boxes"?
This mod is not change anything in the game! Just replace native textures! So Native textures is not compatible with "Better Sky Boxes"?

Why does it say "Paste 4 files from "Expanded Horizons" folder to "CommonRes" folder of your Native or mod folder" when there isn't even a 'CommonRes' Folder in both the mod folder and the Native folder? It's in the install directory, but not in any of the modules folders... I wish it was more specific. >_>

Back
Top Bottom