Resolved Army stuck in siege

Users who are viewing this thread

Rhealder

Recruit
Hello and thank you for reading this,
I've encountered an issue where my party is besieging a castle, an army of enemy lords and two others enemies parties came to fight, but i persuade two of them to join me.

following this i wasn't in the siege interface anymore, it was just like i was wandering on the map but stuck in place with the siege camp.
I then tried to reload the save and the game crashed.

have a nice day !
Rhealder.

Hello, are you still encountering the same issue? or can you reproduce it? And, can you please load an earlier save to see if the problem is exceptional for that saved file or the game itself?

Hello, are you still encountering the same issue? or can you reproduce it? And, can you please load an earlier save to see if the problem is exceptional for that saved file or the game itself?
The issue is easy to reproduce.

Here are the steps explaining how it happens
1. Start a siege on a castle, remain in siege construction mode (where you can build siege engines, etc.)
2. Wait for an army or defending party to come over to engage you while in the siege mode
3. When the party engages you, start a discussion to persuade them to join your clan
4. If persuasion is successful and they join your party, you will still be "stuck" in the siege mode, but unable to do anything. If you click anywhere, your character model will still be the siege tent and face the direction you're clicking, but you won't be able to move. You don't have the option to leave the siege mode either. The only way around this is loading a previous save

LOL looks like game couldn't handle absurd decision of defending party. Coming to fight against you / defend the castle but, instead joining you to capture the castle, where is the honor of these NPCs. o_O ?

(I know this post is not constructive and not include any clue about how to solve issue, I just bored a bit.)

Edit: Actually I faced with similar thing but it wasn't reproducible for me. I saved at siege & quit, ate my food, open & loaded back my save game and found myself in a big room/hall which is I never see in game before or later, funny things is my whole army and defending part were there too. Yes in a just room/hall.. Ofc everyone started to kill each other and when my army sweep most of them, game crashed... Loaded that save again but everything was normal, did my siege and captured the castle.

Last edited:
This problem should be fixed with the released patches since you have reported this issue. Are you still experiencing this issue?

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom