Anyone who is so excited and cound't fall a sleep ?^_<

Users who are viewing this thread

You cant sleep just waiting for a blog/announcement? Damn. I mean i have terrible sleep but that sure isnt whats keeping me up. Maybe the day before release, sure not gonna lie.

>Global war tensions at highest level since cuban missile crisis
>Planet is cooking, multiple climate records broken every year
>Postmodern capitalism in its final death throes, inequality at highest level since the bronze age
>Society in ruins, our lives have become endless slavery to corporate evil
>The internet itself has become the most totalitarian tool of social control ever devised, makes the matrix look optimistic
>Hyperintelligent AI controls the economy while algorithms choose what we see online, Foucault and Adorno were not only correct but borderline prophetic
>Satire and dystopic fiction no longer effective tools of critiquing a world which is already infinitely more horrible than the imagination
isleep.jpg

>Bannerlord blog possibly tomorrow
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

>Postmodern capitalism in its final death throes, inequality at highest level since the bronze age
>The internet itself has become the most totalitarian tool of social control ever devised, makes the matrix look optimistic
>Hyperintelligent AI controls the economy while algorithms choose what we see online, Foucault and Adorno were not only correct but borderline prophetic
>Satire and dystopic fiction no longer effective tools of critiquing a world which is already infinitely more horrible than the imagination
isleep.jpg

haha we all look forward Bannerlord Released

isleep.jpg

I lost my **** to this.

Back
Top Bottom