Any news about the replay system ?

Users who are viewing this thread

The replay system/replay editor is a key feature for content creation on Mount & Blade II Bannerlord. Since September 2020 we got no news about it.

It would greatly enhance the videos of the community covering both the Singleplayer and the Multiplayer ☝
@Dejan can we have any news about it ?

Is this feature still planned ? Are we going to access it during the early access or after the release like the modding of the multiplayer servers ?

Last edited:
This feature was something I was incredibly excited about. I loved going back and watching my multiplayer matches in Halo and being able to do so in Bannerlord sounded amazing. I hope that it is still in development and not discarded.

Everyone in the community would greatly benefit from this feature ☝
It's present in the total war games for ages and the results are here:
All the players like to save their best games to be able to watch those later.
Content creators have been showcasing Epic battles from every angle which brings new players to the franchise.
Here are some examples of Multiplayer videos that would greatly be enhanced with this feature (I assume that Benoni would certainly agree):

Clan events are at the beginning of their golden age and being able to showcase those from any angle, with good camera shoots would just be amazing. At those events, so many cool and different things happen in every player's gameplay. It's impossible to capture all the best that is happening while recording the live event.

---
The same goes with the Singleplayer.

Recording those types of shoots like @Artem1s does without having any replay system must be a real pain ?

In this video Jackie Fish has to record multiple times the Battle and then he edit the footage to show it like one battle. It would be so awesome to see him giving he's best to defend the wall from a drone view!

I can't nothing but agree with Fracas on this point. Would be dope and would allow the community to be free business developpers for TaleWorlds so worth it

I 100% agree with Fracas, this would be massive for content creators not only for multiplayer matches but also for single players. I also think many Bannerlord players would love to watch back their epic/campaign-defining battles.

It would be useful for finding the exact moment where everything went to :poop::poop::poop:. I know somebody was standing backwards and didn't shoot arrows, but I don't know who.... If I could re-watch and zoom around I would know who to execute for failure to fire on the enemy.

Agreed with everything you said. Content creators heavily rely on mods that make stuff like this possible and it's always a gamble if and when they're going to be updated, it's absolutely necessary for us to create something of high quality but not only we will benefit from this system. I'd love to see what other people can do with it and I'm sure you do too, so it would be very nice if you can shed some light on the current situation regarding the replay feature @Dejan @Duh_TaleWorlds.

I'm still bringing back this subject to the table but here is an other exemple of Content Creator that would GREATLY benefit from this feature:

The replay editor/system would, for sure, let him create such amazing videos!
And we still don't know if it will come to the game before of after the release ?

I'm still bringing back this subject to the table but here is an other exemple of Content Creator that would GREATLY benefit from this feature:

The replay editor/system would, for sure, let him create such amazing videos!
And we still don't know if it will come to the game before of after the release ?

+1 would be excellent marketing. I watched the last video and was amazed how good the visuals can look sometimes. But also how ugly some faces are.

besides a replay feature for editing, I would like a retry feature to retry battles/prison breaks. Would other wise save scum anyway.

+1
Not just for creators, it would be very interesting for everyone to get back to an epic battle and see it in a totally different POV
Very nice idea !

The feature could be interesting for content creators and for players to review incredible actions or battles so +1

Back
Top Bottom