Any chance of making human colored Feron armor?

Users who are viewing this thread

My character is kind of a 'Dances With Ferons" human renegade, and I'd love to have him dress in Feron armor.  I really like the barbarian look of the Feron armor.  Can you make human versions of it?  (All styles  :lol:)

Thor Head said:
My character is kind of a 'Dances With Ferons" human renegade, and I'd love to have him dress in Feron armor.  I really like the barbarian look of the Feron armor.  Can you make human versions of it?  (All styles  :lol:)

If you do their quest line you can unlock/purchase their gear.  Once you've got it, you can abandon their cause and strike out on your own if you'd like.

Eh, I see what you mean. Then again, you could always just wear normal human armour, go bare chested, or just imagine you've painted yourself :razz:.

Elenmmare said:
Eh, I see what you mean. Then again, you could always just wear normal human armour, go bare chested, or just imagine you've painted yourself :razz:.

Heh, greening yourself up... Oh dear  :shock: - it's a little like being a black minstrel only slightly less safe... I imagine if Krug spotted you he wouldn't be entirely amused and that might hurt.

I don't know, I think Krug would get a laugh out of it.

While he was breaking your spine with his bare hands.

Back
Top Bottom