OSP Animations Animations for the community - Shield bash animation released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh oh whoa, blowgun shooting animation, do want, for tribal folk and subterranean fellas everywhere.

And yes, a whole lot of people would definitively appreciate a slinging animation :grin:

An updated assault rifle realistinc standing/ready and shooting animation would be nice (not for me).

Something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QfMmbhlx48&feature=related (watch from 3:16 to 5:36).

Fredelios said:
Oh oh whoa, blowgun shooting animation, do want, for tribal folk and subterranean fellas everywhere.

And yes, a whole lot of people would definitively appreciate a slinging animation :grin:

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes.

Dual Wielding Animations:
1-Bothhands Slash Left
2-Bothhands Slash Right
3-Bothhands Slash Up
4-Bothhands Thrust
5-Lefthand Slash Left
6-Lefthand Slash Right
7-Lefthand Slash up
8-Lefthand Thrust
(Lefthands same as Righthands.maybe horizontally flipped righthand anims...)
EDIT:I might get these working so don't worry if they don't work normally or smth. like that)

Uh, yeah you can.  Just look up that animation and read the frame numbers; it's just one of the many animations that aren't modular.  Sorry for OT.

Somebody said:
An actual spear bracing animation (as opposed to holding thrust) would be fantastic. I have no references though.
There is one at the Shadow Rising:A Wheel of Time Mod.

Ikaguia said:
Comrade Temuzu said:
Ikaguia said:
a cheer animation for mounted units
Whats wrong with the normal ones?
they are in the game, but we can't find them to use in mods

I believe it's the same cheer animation for standing.There are 2 different copies of it in the mod system.Check one of them.

Papa Lazarou said:
Is there a known way to add a new animation to the spear-bracing mechanic? My general plan was to provide the frames of animation in the appropriate format, and leave the implementation to others.
If your talking about the spear bracing kit for 1.011 or warband then yes I'm fairly certain it is possible.

Papa Lazarou said:
You could just use polearm animations for a bayonet, no?

ThaneWulfgharn said:
Somebody said:
An actual spear bracing animation (as opposed to holding thrust) would be fantastic. I have no references though.
Does it have a new animation?
Yes.There is a new animation.

kuauik said:
everybody forget about that awful standing animation of lord in the hall,like if he wants  to knock you down or something,its really bad
Plus all kinds of other flavor non-combat animations. E.g. guards marching w/o looking like retards, guards standing with weapons in relaxed pose but in hands, people talking/crying (with appropriate hand action) /sitting/ sleeping. And all kinds variations appropriate for females.

And whatever new exciting death animations one can come up with :smile:

Very interesting offer Papa. Spear Bracing as mentioned before sounds nice and I'm sure I once thought of other things which I no longer recall. :razz:

On the subject of idle animations, it would be nice to have the warband "stand" postures tweaked so the neck matches up with the shoulder part of the armor better - it's especially noticeable with hoods or helmets with mail neck guards, or older native armor with black circles where the neck should be. Maybe make the character stand a bit straighter or something - I'm guessing it is from motion capturing someone standing in a tense, slightly crouched stance, which doesn't match up with the body meshes very well.

Forgive me if you've already changed this in the CAE - I haven't actually tried it out very recently.

Does everybody think a nice shield bash animation is not needed?

It's at least a script that is pretty common and I think it could use a better animation. Something less fast than the actual one.

Thanks for the continuing suggestions, everyone. Keep in mind that I'm looking for things that would be used by multiple mods - I'm looking for things that will benefit the community the most.

ThaneWulfgharn said:
Papa Lazarou said:
You could just use polearm animations for a bayonet, no?

ThaneWulfgharn said:
Somebody said:
Does it have a new animation?
Yes.There is a new animation.
Checked it out - that's actually the ready position for a polearm thrust. It's not a new animation.

I'll be going ahead with two animations for spear-bracing: a standing and a crouching version.

When you have nothing more to do, animations for some orders would be perfect. I think many people would like to use those in their mods...
Something for "Charge" and "Hold your fire" and those would be perfect. There is no need for animations for every order i think, as some of them may also be hard to make, i myself would not have any idea what animation to make for something like "use blunt weapons" or so...

Back
Top Bottom