AGE of CHANGE II :Progress Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
this is just too good not to share it :grin:
mkDBB8w.jpg

So... When will it be?

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Still working on it, Waldzios is doing face codes atm, I slapped few new faces, nothing fancy.
Means "Yes, we decided to release alpha when it will be done for alpha" if I understood correct. If so - that's inspiring.
P.S. Ofc, I understand, how... hmmm, "disturbing" this question about release is, but I think You can understand us too =)

To be honest, the main thing that concerns me with early alpha is bunch of people start taking items without permission, there are quite a few people that don't respect effort of making a mod or actually giving respect to anyone, and then we would lose time for making mod resolving the issues. I am still undecided about early alpha.

Nah. Give it to us when it's done.
The first time is alwas the best, and I'd rather not have it spoiled with bugs and unpolished features on top of all the other issues with alpha that you listed.

Just keep up the amazing work. We'll be patient. :wink:

Me too,
Zimke, I'm currently working on a skyrim medieval mod, and I would like to know if something like two months after the release, you would allow me to use some of your mesh ? ( especially helmet because it's hard to rigg Warband armour to the skyrim skeleton)
Here is the topic if you have the game : http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/798555-credo-wip/

I'll see how I feel about that 2 months after release, but for now the sharing policy is same, all items made or modified for Age Of Change II are not for sharing. On the other hand exchanges are possible and were done few times. What helmet did you had in mind, maybe it's OSP so I can tell you where to find it?

Back
Top Bottom