* Deli *

Nice link

* Rac Hussar "Pimpin':wink: " Hats *

Nice link

* Koncerz *
sX0Lq.jpg

* Partisan *
b4YRK.jpg

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, just amazing! I hope that my PC would handle this masterpiece. I especially appreciate the koncerz model, it is fairly unknown weapon, which was deadly in hands of winged hussars.

Mr Twincal said:
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, just amazing! I hope that my PC would handle this masterpiece. I especially appreciate the koncerz model, it is fairly unknown weapon, which was deadly in hands of winged hussars.

I agree, they all look grand as usually :grin:

But what makes the Koncerz so deadly? (I understand more deadly than any other sword in the hand of a mounted unit?)

Koncerz is purely stabbing weapon, used as spear actually, it's lengths were up to 1.6m, easily manevaurable and balanced. First versions of weapon were not balanced but later ones used by hussars were of really good quality, just imagine it as a steel "awlpike" with a sabre hilt.

Thank you for recreating all these fine historical armaments so beautifully. High quality high productivity, thumbs up.

Angantyr said:
Thank you for recreating all these fine historical armaments so beautifully. High quality high productivity, thumbs up.

I'd like to second that. Extremely well made. I've been lurking and never posted, so I wanted to say something.

You have an obvious talent for modeling and texturing. Nice job.

<3

CR

Back
Top Bottom