Bedouin Robe and Kaffiyeh

Scale Cuirass:

Diffuse only

All maps;

Khergit Elite Infantry Armor;V2

Started rework of Sarranids and High Porte;

Zirh Kulah

Leather Armour; new legs (no more clipping),texture retouch

Turban Helmets; original turban helmet is reworked in two model variants + one new turban helmet model in two texture variants.

Turban

Red Cap

Kazaghand

Mail coat now have matching mittens for bazuband:wink:

Some helmets..

Some cookie..

More matching mittens..

Khergit Elite Infantry Armor;

Screenshots from testing;

Khergit Fur Hat

Khergit Elite Lancer

Khergit Plated Mail Armor

Khergit Elite Archer:

Khergit Leather Coat

Ingame shoot :wink:

Khergit Leather Lamellar Armor;

Khergit Lamellar Armor;

Sarranid Helm

Helmet with Facemask, v2

Darn Dao

Cane Kalkan Shield

Khergit Spear

Composite Bow

Khergit Boots

Khergit Leather Coat

Khergit Padded Armor:

Khergit Helm with Lamellar:

Helmet with Facemask

Hussar Sabres

Hounskull Helmet

A little bit of feathers  :wink:

Beauty of rigging helmets;

Balkan Kubur Pistol

and variations;

Musketoons (flintlock carabines)

Flintlock Petronels

Some interesting cookie in a form of pegleg, contribution from STARik;

Sporting Gun:

Camel Gun

Shishana

Trench Gun

Set of Balkan firearms;

Tanchica-Tančica

Kubura

Blunderbuss

Musketon

Matchlock Musket:

Ottoman Matchlock Musket:

Flintlock pistols;

A set of helmets

Barbuts:

Burgonets:

Capeline, Three-Bar Capeline, Zischagge;

Cabacette, Kettle Hat with eye slits, Round Helm;

Sallet;

Haquebut:

Matchlock Arquebus:

Matchlock Petronel:

Draconist Elear Robe:

Draconist Reiter Armor:

Just a show off  :wink:

Ingame shots:

Draconist Sergeant Armor:

Also comes in version without scale "gorget";

Draconist Halberdier Armor:

Draconist Crosbowman Armor:

Draconist Infantryman Leather Coat:

Orders Kite Shields:

Draconist Light Cavalry Armor, v2;

Some bows with holsters and quivers;

And another quiver;

Draconist Hussar Armor;

And a lot, lot more, basically a whole new game...

Best answers

Kopijnizcy Armor

Kopijnizcy Armor ,ver2

Rycerz Armor

Rycerz Armor, ver2

Maximilian Helmet:

Isdanil

Recruit
Best answers
Great job guys! Although the names are a bit off... I am slavonic (czech) and as I understand, some of the names are Polish, some russian and mostly they are misspelled, even if I consider them being pronounced with english pronunciation.
Edit: Now i remembered Zimke is russian. Then I am really mystified, why there is a misspelling.

Ghola

Sergeant
Best answers
The polish names are fine, of course they dont really cope with english words because thats tottaly different language family, but still, the context is understandable.

Best answers
I'm trying to use real names from the country items are, of course English is in a lack of many letters so I just type names in this principle c = ć, č ; sh= š ; for example, and misspelling is inevitable, but as long context is satisfied I think we wont have problem understanding what is what. I am from Serbia by the way.

Lordique

Squire
Best answers
Zimke, You have pretty big polish band :grin: So we can help with translations :wink:  But You know this already :grin:

Ghola

Sergeant
Best answers
Things like Pancerz shirt could be renamed to a more fitting thing like Kolczuga Shirt, or Rycerz Armor to Rycerski Armor, but i dont think theres any need for that since both are fully understandable.
Its funny to think of that, since pancerz = armor, so pancerz shirt = armor shirt, if we would swap it to Kolczuga shirt it would mean Chainmail Shirt.
Or, rycerz = knight, rycerz armor = knight armor, rycerski = knightly, so rycerski armor = knightly armor.

I've been using english on a daily basis since i was 8 or 9 so Zimke feel free to ask me if you have any problem with naming Polish based items, ill be glad to provide any help needed.

Waldzios

Baron
Best answers
Ghola said:
Things like Pancerz shirt could be renamed to a more fitting thing like Kolczuga Shirt, or Rycerz Armor to Rycerski Armor, but i dont think theres any need for that since both are fully understandable.
Its funny to think of that, since pancerz = armor, so pancerz shirt = armor shirt, if we would swap it to Kolczuga shirt it would mean Chainmail Shirt.
Or, rycerz = knight, rycerz armor = knight armor, rycerski = knightly, so rycerski armor = knightly armor.

I've been using english on a daily basis since i was 8 or 9 so Zimke feel free to ask me if you have any problem with naming Polish based items, ill be glad to provide any help needed.
The 'rycerz armor' , is effect of simple construction 'troop name' + 'armor', and its more simple for english language users than 'rycerski armor'.
Its not about direct meaning, but about distinguishing individual items.
Name 'knightly armor' maybe is more correct, but in terms of game, didn't say nothing. There probably will be tons of different knightly troops in different knightly armors.

About 'pancerz', its really don't mean just armor, if referred to medieval/renaissance armors.
In this period it was basically every kind of armor that can't be classified as real armor 'zbroja'.
One thing is pretty sure, 'pancerni' are known for wearing 'pancerz', that in this case is harness consisting mail shirt 'kolczuga', but  in alternate version maybe consisting plated-mail shirt 'bechter'. IMHO 'Pancerz shirt' in meaning 'pancerna koszula' fits best.

The naming can by always changed :smile: its not so important right now.

Ghola

Sergeant
Best answers
Like i said that naming is an important thing.
Creating proper item names which consist of polish(or other language) and english terms is tricky and theres no doubt about it, since polish language comes from the slavic family, while english originating from the germanic language family.
That being said, its alamost impossible to find something that will fit everyone, since you can either simplify it so every non-english user will understand it, or make it accurate in every term fitting the native english users making it sound strange to the former.

Lordique

Squire
Best answers
Anyway... rycerz means knight. So...ergh, we have to many 'knights' hings already :lol: ... One is for sure - we cant start a war because of naming :wink:

So Zimke must tell the final last word of witch types of names He want to use. :smile: The ones with fonetical accuration of their origins or the oryginal names without fusions with english. Or...simply add a term of from where the knight=rycerz armors/mails( pancerze/zbroje) are like - Polish Knight potty...  :shock: - err, I mean - Polish Knight Mail or even Polish Armored Knight Mail... :smile:

Edit: Potty....definitely I must visit some quiet, calm place... :lol:
( I dont know why I wrote that [??] But I found it so funny that i decide to left this anyway :grin: ).

Ghola

Sergeant
Best answers
Who says anything about a war?
I dont give a flying f*ck about the naming as long as it looks good.

Lordique

Squire
Best answers
Wiesz, tylko na zimne dmucham :wink: Its easy way ...from argument to argument...But I belive that we are civilized 'pipl' :grin: