MP Medieval Age of Blades - AoE II based multiplayer mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh sweet jesus. Words can't express how awesome this mod will be if/ when it's made. AoE II was a staple of my gaming back when I was a kid, if you transfer it to M&B I'll love you forever.

Lithuanian_Soldier said:
A question just hit me ! So the Scout cavalry will be just a millitary unit ? Because i guess there wont be any fog of war right ?

Maybe you can send Scout Cavalry as explorers or spies, Albertus can make script that will enable us to see what Scout sees.

John Felton said:
1. Arbalests must have a helm with a wing on it, not just the Mail Coif.  :wink:

2. when you make Teutonic Knight (AKA Dismounted Ritterbruder), make it slower than other troops, but make it powerful enough to kill 10 men in one battle  :cool:

3. Make trade carts, which will return with gold while trading.

Read carefully! I explained that the screenshot is only about the armor. He already has a helmet but I'm too lazy for pics.
And you could see it in the 3d art thread.
I will make everything, I think is necesarry and possible for the mod. Thanks for ideas, but I don't need a "Do this, do that!".
Trade carts won't be done (unless you do it).

Lithuanian_Soldier said:
A question just hit me ! So the Scout cavalry will be just a millitary unit ? Because i guess there wont be any fog of war right ?

There is a chance I include fog of war, but there's no chance you can send scout cavalry on the map.
You might only discover the world on your own.

And thanks for nice comments!  :grin:

Anyway here is it...

jzhc82.jpg

Very nice!

unfortunately the size of his nostrils does not seem to be entirely accurate...  :neutral:
...just kidding, if you want it 100 % AoEII, play AoEII...

Also his cheekbones aren't prominent enough, his elbows are too pointy and he's roughly .5 of an inch too small. C'mon man, get it together.

Back
Top Bottom