After e1.0.2 patch, the game won't start

Users who are viewing this thread

Denkelyen

Regular
After I run the game, there is an endless white screen and if I click the left mouse it crashes.

Right before 1.0.2 patch, I installed one mod and one reshade and the game didn't crash. After I realize the new patch notification I installed the new patch and then this problem started happening. Then I thought maybe it is the mod and the reshade so I deleted them and then verified the game files but the problem was not solved.

Last edited:
I had a white screen for 20-30sec after updating (if I clicked it would show that "..isn't responding" dialog, but I waited). After that started correctly, did you try to wait for some time without clicking or anything?

I had a white screen for 20-30sec after updating (if I clicked it would show that "..isn't responding" dialog, but I waited). After that started correctly, did you try to wait for some time without clicking or anything?

If I wait for more than 30 seconds it automatically crashes now. Oh, this is really frustrating. Thank you for answering btw.

I am having the same issue. Was working perfectly before. Now when I press play the launcher icon appears on the taskbar and then disappears. No error message, nothing.

Back
Top Bottom