MP Antiquity Aevum Romanorum/RomePW [Rome-Era Roleplay] (Alpha released)

What will be your favorite faction?

• Rome

Votes: 46 59.0%
  • Gaul

Votes: 21 26.9%
  • Bandit

Votes: 11 14.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

but we have a new map other people are taking over the mod or shall i say just adding on to it. the new map is really impressive though.

How many times do i have to say we arent taking over the mod because we have no scripting or moddeling experience we are just doing what we can to try and keep the mod alive  :grin:
(glad you like the map  :grin:)

He said he will perhaps work on it, only and if only, developpers gives him tools to do that.
And like he said, maybe other will take the lead too :grin:

Best regards.
Christophe.

It would be really great if we could have a dedicated server up 24/7 then i could send you my map file  :mrgreen: , then (hopefully) lots of people would play the mod  :grin: (maybe we could get some roman tactics in there too  :grin:)
Just PM me if you are going to host a dedicated server and you want my map file  :wink:

Im working on it also, unfortunately because its become open source anyone can do what they want so this will be pulled around. I'm already in the process of making a map, keeping details closed for now.

Ok here is an updated version of my map changes as following:

A cave in bandit camp (not amazing though  :grin: )
some spikes here and there
Bandit camp and Mine both have siege walls instead of spikes
ruined house outside mine
Trees at mine have been spaced out a little
Foliage added in plain spots on the map
And terrain raised around bandit camp  :grin:
enjoy! :mrgreen:

link here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?lf4xqahv72s7ypp

wont let me download this with winrar can u please please just use the mbdownload site its way easier and i never have problems with that website.

Well normally somone will try to set a permanent server. Until now there have been some servers but not dedicated ones :smile:

But cool from those people to have setted up some lastly, we had great experiences :grin:

Cya soon.
Christophe.

Someone managed to have some info about hosting a dedicated server ?

Perhaps someone will host a provisary one tonight ?
Impatient to play again :grin:

Best regards.
Christophe.

Tried the map, horses don't work and it feels too small and adding admin items was a stupid move and I think Gaul/Roman equipment should only be available in their respective camp, found an inn or something that had all equipment.

About mod; night/day cycle is really annoying, no bows, how do I get seeds and what do I do with the wheat/ore/lumber I've gathered?

You true, except collecting weapons on the battlefields, Romans shoud not be able to have Gaulish weapons, and vice versa.

Otherwise, I did not play enough time to see day/night cycle, or even experiment farming.

Ready to play when you want :smile:
Best regards.
Christophe.

ok 1st thats not the map we use we use a different map that mars made...we cant download it the download is messed up but the people that host it use that map not small has a huge wooden fort with breakable doors and its way better. and no admin stuff

Tenis according to the mediafire files thing it says that 17 ppl have downloaded it, i dont understand whats wrong :???: ?

i think it has something to do with steam...it doesnt really matter anyway im not looking to host any servers

Back
Top Bottom