MP Antiquity Aevum Romanorum/RomePW [Rome-Era Roleplay] (Alpha released)

What will be your favorite faction?

• Rome

Votes: 46 59.0%
  • Gaul

Votes: 21 26.9%
  • Bandit

Votes: 11 14.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Sorry for double post - will be attempting to et a server up for this tomorrow, ABSOLUTELY no guarantees though (would be first time ive hosted dedicated server)
Any tips on how to get stuff working (thats not on the how to make dedicated server thread) would be greatly appreciated!  :mrgreen: (send over PM)

Hopefully someone will help you to do that :grin:

Or perhaps there are dedicated sections in this forum explaining how to do that.
If not, you could try to create a topic and ask for explanations :smile:

Best regards.
Christophe.

Ey metalhead ill help you whit it since i have nothing to do lately so perhaps i might send you some pm and ask one of ma clan leaider

best of you Bond_mayson

What warning are you speaking off ? And if its true that just sad really he should get back on and also he quit because he didnt find the stuff he need it to finish the mod if people did help him he would probebly still wrking on it  :mad:  :evil: im really pissed now.

vassal_unk said:
What warning are you speaking off ? And if its true that just sad really he should get back on and also he quit because he didnt find the stuff he need it to finish the mod if people did help him he would probebly still wrking on it  :mad:  :evil: im really pissed now.

...What?

Is there still any intrest in this mod? I think I might consider taking it up and continuing development with a few unique ideas of my own. But first I'd prefer to know if there's anyone who'd actually play it (unlike Fantasy Persistent World).

Alright then. As far as I can tell, roughly 60% of the basics for a server are already here. Though I've yet to fully understand farming and where you can get sacks from, but I'll talk to a few friends of mine who script, and look into getting a dedicated server up.

If anyone's interested in working with me on this, I could use any skills/expertise you'd have to offer. And it would speed up the time that it would take me to improve on it. For now though, here's what I planned to add:

1) A more realistic economy. Complete with more legitimate resource gathering, trading between merchants and villages and such, etc. With a resource-based system as opposed to simply gaining money as you hit a rock (which would make them an all-too-common target for randoming).

2) Better support for in game factions. This would hopefully not only allow, but also encourage people inside of the roman and gaul races to band together into sub groups.

3) NPC's: The original developer had some unique ideas in this regard, but I'd like to see it expanded. NPC animals that can be hunted for food, NPC slaves that can be set to mine various resources and such, maybe even NPC guards and soldiers in the employ of factions/players.

If anyone has a desire to join in this project as anything from a scripter, to a mapper, to even a historical consultant, feel free to contact me in either a PM or on the thread here.

Hi all ! : D

Good news Richard Shru, lets inform us if you find help.

Unfortunately I dont have any skills for that, but hopefully some guys will help you :grin:

Best regards.
Christophe.

I am making an early Rome mod myself actually, I could implement some of this stuff.
I could also work with any1 else interested in something like this? I've noticed there are plenty of similar style ideas, we could work together (btw my thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=151376.msg3640778#msg3640778 )

Back
Top Bottom