MP Antiquity Aevum Romanorum/RomePW [Rome-Era Roleplay] (Alpha released)

What will be your favorite faction?

• Rome

Votes: 46 59.0%
  • Gaul

Votes: 21 26.9%
  • Bandit

Votes: 11 14.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

tenis15 said:
ok 1st thats not the map we use we use a different map that mars made...we cant download it the download is messed up but the people that host it use that map not small has a huge wooden fort with breakable doors and its way better. and no admin stuff

I downloaded and tried the map Mars uploaded on page 62 that's the one I reviewed in my post.
There is admin stuff but it's hidden (not well).
Breakable doors is in my experience not a good idea because breaking it ruins it for the whole round, anyone can walk up and break it when no one is around...

Hi guys !

What about tring to set up server between this afternoon and tonight, to forget its the end of the week end :smile:

Who woud be motivated ?

Best regards.
Christophe.

i hope this mod wont die :sad: maybe someone can just host a temp server for today? idk last time we did that everytime we got into a fight the server crashed.

i think to set up a server the moderater should give a notification or a post so every on can sie the server is up witch day and what hours
this would be easier and a loot more people would join the server.

it is just a suggestion :roll:

Well i hope somone can get a server up for this mod - it has so much potential but theres no server  :sad:
I cant pay for one - not got the cash to do so, but i hope there is someone out there who can host a server :grin:
Also if any1 who CAN host a server but doesnt know how - here you go :grin:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,113653.msg2741573.html#msg2741573

Back
Top Bottom