MP Other Adimi Tools v1.52 for 1.174

Users who are viewing this thread

Master_Lionhard said:
Gotha said:
Master_Lionhard said:
Gotha said:
[!] is since 1.157 new. It was added to shorten the old [SERVER]: one.

@draw_bridge_a

I think I can do that. But just the moving part. Not chains or something.
Ah okay didn´t know that with [!]. Yeah, chains are not needed. Thank you very much. I like scenning features. :wink: GUIs arent possible to do too, without client side, or?

Not without clientside. And I am not going to add GUI's for players without adminrights.

That means that you are able to do it for people with admin rights? (Don´t need it, want to try it by myself, just wondering if you could help me one day, I made a weapon rack, and when i press F on it then there opened a menu like the escape menu and when i select a weapon, it should spawn it - but that didn´t happen. :/ But that was on a old version, need to do it again.
Relating to this, would it be possible to add a feature into the sceneing where the Scener can make it where he can place down ACTIVE Weapons into the racks and then a player can pick it up off the rack? Such as a crossbow, or sword. It would be rather nice for a map feature.

I don't want to "overload" the admintool. So I just added that items which are placed in the map editor with var no.1 do spawn.
They just spawn ONCE and they respawn in battle for example if a round is over.

Spawning horses is buggy because the horse item has a collision... Perhaps I will make them "spawnable" by another way.

I made some screenshots... You can use it as "decoration" object on siege or battle maps for example.

4xxhhnjp.jpg

5lpin5hv.jpg

2hqpxogg.jpg

Master_Lionhard said:
Oh, cool thanks.
Here is what I was thinking about if that is possible: if var1== 0 - Can´t pick up, if var1==1 - Everyone can pickup, if var1 == 2 - Only Admins can pickup. var2==0 - Endless amount of pickups, var2=1 only 1 time you can pick up the weapon.
What do you think?

-Rejected. "if var1== 0 - Can´t pick up, if var1==1 - Everyone can pickup" is now used.

Sweet, Is there anyway that you can make Black Armor Invincible like it was? Also, whenever you equip somebody with armor or items from the spawn menu, it takes away their immortal.

Zenithars said:
Sweet, Is there anyway that you can make Black Armor Invincible like it was? Also, whenever you equip somebody with armor or items from the spawn menu, it takes away their immortal.

Well I can't make players invisible. Also not the armor.
I am not going to "fix" the "bug" when the immortal is gone. It's not really a bug.

Gotha said:
Zenithars said:

Well I can't make players invisible. Also not the armor.
I am not going to "fix" the "bug" when the immortal is gone. It's not really a bug.
I didn't say Invisible I said Invincible. :smile:
You can add an Invisible Item and them have it be equipped by people. Although I can see how that would be abused, so nevermind.

Zenithars said:
Another feature:

Could you make a barrier Teleport to a sphere? (Have like a sally door that opens up and on the inside its black, you walk in and teleport.)

Like barrier of death.. but it teleports instead of killing you?

I know but if it isn't yours it is hard to see what is canged and reading 30 documents with each more then 1000 lines it is hard to find the changes :grin:

Back
Top Bottom