MP Other Adimi Tools v1.52 for 1.174

Currently viewing this thread:

Zenithars

Sergeant at Arms
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
Gotha said:
Zenithars said:
Love the tools Gotha! I use them on my NA Deathmatch Server and they work out EXTREMELY well. Especially since you added Tiers back in. Could you perhaps have High actually have access to the spawn Menu? Thanks!

Also, could you perhaps have another ability to link a players ID, kind of like you do now, but just give them special armor specified during "Duel Armor" without being Admin?
High has no access to the spawn menu? Are you sure about that? I think high has access.

Well special armors for special players... I don't think that I can add that.
Admins have a special armor and usual players too(same defense stats).

(Found some minutes ago a bug.. high and mid can't ban players at the moment.. My mistake. I'll fix it in the next version!)
I haven't checked into it, although my Admins are reporting it. Could Medium perhaps have the ability to actually mute people? One of my Admins wasn't able to actually Mute someone. Only Unmute. (He was Medium)

Also, could you seriously check that Special Armor? I would assume (I don't know how to script) just take the same thing you did with the Admin Duel Armor (Banners) and link it to a set of ID's given somewhere in scripts.txt or so on? (I understand the entire Variable thing about it picking up their Admin ID and responding accordingly, but the armor thing would be useful to me)

Also, quick question. Why add the server crash thing? (I love to use it, since Warband has no Restart button for a linux dedi in a screen :/ :smile:
 

Viglaf

Knight at Arms
NWWF&SM&BWBVC
Best answers
0
Really good admin tool.

I tested it yesterday for my clan training and it worked really well and has everything in it which is needed for a good training. It has a really good layout and it's easy to use. I finally found a admin tool I'm overjoyed by using. The weather thing is a nice touch and fun to play with. The mute thing is also really good and the admin tool works with the new version.. Well done.

Is there anyway you can add, so flag spawns on 2 mins on battle mode? Like the WNL admin tool, as more and more clans prefer to play with that setting.

I'll use this tool for my servers, no doubt about that.

 

Gotha

Adimi h.c.
Baron
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
Zenithars said:
Gotha said:
Zenithars said:
Love the tools Gotha! I use them on my NA Deathmatch Server and they work out EXTREMELY well. Especially since you added Tiers back in. Could you perhaps have High actually have access to the spawn Menu? Thanks!

Also, could you perhaps have another ability to link a players ID, kind of like you do now, but just give them special armor specified during "Duel Armor" without being Admin?
High has no access to the spawn menu? Are you sure about that? I think high has access.

Well special armors for special players... I don't think that I can add that.
Admins have a special armor and usual players too(same defense stats).

(Found some minutes ago a bug.. high and mid can't ban players at the moment.. My mistake. I'll fix it in the next version!)
I haven't checked into it, although my Admins are reporting it. Could Medium perhaps have the ability to actually mute people? One of my Admins wasn't able to actually Mute someone. Only Unmute. (He was Medium)

Also, could you seriously check that Special Armor? I would assume (I don't know how to script) just take the same thing you did with the Admin Duel Armor (Banners) and link it to a set of ID's given somewhere in scripts.txt or so on? (I understand the entire Variable thing about it picking up their Admin ID and responding accordingly, but the armor thing would be useful to me)

Also, quick question. Why add the server crash thing? (I love to use it, since Warband has no Restart button for a linux dedi in a screen :/ :smile:
Well, I just had a look.. Looks like medium should  be able to mute/unmute too.
I added the crash button because some servers do automatically restart when they crash(Does it restart for you if it crashs?).

Any other bugs known ? I want to fix them all in the next version. I'll have a look for everything.



Viglaf said:
Really good admin tool.

I tested it yesterday for my clan training and it worked really well and has everything in it which is needed for a good training. It has a really good layout and it's easy to use. I finally found a admin tool I'm overjoyed by using. The weather thing is a nice touch and fun to play with. The mute thing is also really good and the admin tool works with the new version.. Well done.

Is there anyway you can add, so flag spawns on 2 mins on battle mode? Like the WNL admin tool, as more and more clans prefer to play with that setting.

I'll use this tool for my servers, no doubt about that.
Thanks! I'll have a look about the flag thing.
 

Zenithars

Sergeant at Arms
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
Gotha said:
Well, I just had a look.. Looks like medium should  be able to mute/unmute too.
I added the crash button because some servers do automatically restart when they crash(Does it restart for you if it crashs?).

Any other bugs known ? I want to fix them all in the next version. I'll have a look for everything.
Hm... Probably a problem when they installed it.
Mind doesn't automatically restart. (I use a Ubuntu with Wine in a Screen for my Servers) The Crash option is the closest thing I can get into stop without shutting down my Teamspeak 3 and so on....

Weather is Lovely!

As for bugs.... You already found out about the kicking/ban thing for some of the tiers....

OH! Inter-Admin Chat isn't working for my Low Tier Admins. (At least the ones I talk to, Once more it could just be a problem with their installation as every other tier above them can do it fine)

BTWS, 100 Custom Scenes... Going to have some fun!

Also, I never did say this. I love your Admin Tools and I've been a fan of it since CAT. When you implemented Tiers into this one you made my entire day....

My server, Alpha Alliance US,  can actually say it has only ever used Admins Tools by Gotha! (I noticed some similarities with the Bear Force II Administration... Your a dev correct? I'm assuming you did that Panel as well? )
 

Gotha

Adimi h.c.
Baron
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
Zenithars said:
Gotha said:
Well, I just had a look.. Looks like medium should  be able to mute/unmute too.
I added the crash button because some servers do automatically restart when they crash(Does it restart for you if it crashs?).

Any other bugs known ? I want to fix them all in the next version. I'll have a look for everything.
Hm... Probably a problem when they installed it.
Mind doesn't automatically restart. (I use a Ubuntu with Wine in a Screen for my Servers) The Crash option is the closest thing I can get into stop without shutting down my Teamspeak 3 and so on....

Weather is Lovely!

As for bugs.... You already found out about the kicking/ban thing for some of the tiers....

OH! Inter-Admin Chat isn't working for my Low Tier Admins. (At least the ones I talk to, Once more it could just be a problem with their installation as every other tier above them can do it fine)

BTWS, 100 Custom Scenes... Going to have some fun!

Also, I never did say this. I love your Admin Tools and I've been a fan of it since CAT. When you implemented Tiers into this one you made my entire day....

My server, Alpha Alliance US,  can actually say it has only ever used Admins Tools by Gotha! (I noticed some similarities with the Bear Force II Administration... Your a dev correct? I'm assuming you did that Panel as well? )
Well, thanks. I guess I am going to test EVERYTHING out today or tomorrow.. That is the best way to find bugs.
I was a BF2 dev.. But I guess I haven't done the panel.
 

Erminas

Section Moderator
WBNW
Best answers
0
Impressive admin mod Gotha!!!
So many admin tools and options.
Like Viglaf suggested if you can maybe add modified WNL flags i think this mod would be close to perfection.
Great work :smile:
 

Erminas

Section Moderator
WBNW
Best answers
0
Gotha said:
What do you mean exactly with modified WNL flags?
Master of the Field flags always spawn at 2:00 minutes no matter what.
Here is the newest WNL admin mod: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,271209.0.html

Also,i don't know if i am using Death Barrier wrong but sometimes when you even jump over it it kills you.
So am i doing something wrong or barrier just goes all the way up the Y axis(i think)?
 

Gotha

Adimi h.c.
Baron
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
Erminas said:
Gotha said:
What do you mean exactly with modified WNL flags?
Master of the Field flags always spawn at 2:00 minutes no matter what.
Here is the newest WNL admin mod: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,271209.0.html

Also,i don't know if i am using Death Barrier wrong but sometimes when you even jump over it it kills you.
So am i doing something wrong or barrier just goes all the way up the Y axis(i think)?
Not sure about the barrier. I'll test it too.
 

Zenithars

Sergeant at Arms
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
Master_Lionhard said:
Hey again,

Could you add in the next update draw bridges using the winch? :shock: That would be cool :wink:

EDIT: And Forced Auto-Balance, maybe.
Auto-Balance is already an automatic feature in default Warband I believe. Although, the ability to go into the Adimi Menu and start whenever you'd like would be quite good.
 

Gotha

Adimi h.c.
Baron
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
Alright. In the next version you can now also spawn the master of the field flag by pressing a button(required admin level: mid).
Also you can turn on/off that the MoF spawns two minutes before the end and you can press "Force autobalance" (required admin level: mid).
 

Zenithars

Sergeant at Arms
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
Gotha said:
Alright. In the next version you can now also spawn the master of the field flag by pressing a button(required admin level: mid).
Also you can turn on/off that the MoF spawns two minutes before the end and you can press "Force autobalance" (required admin level: mid).
Sweet Gotha! You brilliant Scripter. Could you possibly add in the ability to color someones chat based on their Tier?
 

Erminas

Section Moderator
WBNW
Best answers
0
Gotha said:
Alright. In the next version you can now also spawn the master of the field flag by pressing a button(required admin level: mid).
Also you can turn on/off that the MoF spawns two minutes before the end and you can press "Force autobalance" (required admin level: mid).
Perfect!!!
Thank you,DoF servers will use your mod for sure :smile:
 

Gotha

Adimi h.c.
Baron
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
I'll have a look later if I can bring it to WFaS too (If I can... soon).
Server message colors are client side coded. That means red is default. I am not going to change it.

Which prop do you mean with draw bridge?
 

Gotha

Adimi h.c.
Baron
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
[!] is since 1.157 new. It was added to shorten the old [SERVER]: one.

@draw_bridge_a

I think I can do that. But just the moving part. Not chains or something.
 

Gotha

Adimi h.c.
Baron
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
Master_Lionhard said:
Gotha said:
[!] is since 1.157 new. It was added to shorten the old [SERVER]: one.

@draw_bridge_a

I think I can do that. But just the moving part. Not chains or something.
Ah okay didn´t know that with [!]. Yeah, chains are not needed. Thank you very much. I like scenning features. :wink: GUIs arent possible to do too, without client side, or?
Not without clientside. And I am not going to add GUI's for players without adminrights.
 

Gotha

Adimi h.c.
Baron
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
Was there any special question?

btw. guys you should know that I don't do anything of the mod for myself. I've no server and I am not playing active warband. Just btw...

edit:

finished drawbridge.
 

Gotha

Adimi h.c.
Baron
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
Master_Lionhard said:
Gotha said:
Was there any special question?

btw. guys you should know that I don't do anything of the mod for myself. I've no server and I am not playing active warband. Just btw...

edit:

finished drawbridge.
cool, how fast you do that. ^^ Do you know when the next update will come? I will make so many new scene props with that draw bridge code. ^___^

EDIT: Can i change the use-speed of the winch_b at some variations? (like if var2==1..........) than it will be 1 second. Do you think this is able to to? without clienside downloads and able for publics too, if not, just for admins?

P.S.: Is that the reason why you do so many things what we want? :eek:  :mrgreen:
I can't change it. Just for admins. I am not going to do that.