About that horse's color

Users who are viewing this thread

skywing

Recruit
So up til 1.3, every new game my horse color is generated with RNG, sometimes white, sometimes black, some times red, sometimes black with 3 white hoofs, sometimes, white with front hoves have tall black marks and back have short black marks, etc, etc

The horse color does not change unless it is Battania / Battanian warmount (both black) or Steppe horse / warhorse which are both tan.

On this one play through I had to restart the character creation process about 4-5 hours (I lost count of how many times, probably a few hundreds) get a white horse without black hoves and another 2-3 hours for a black horse without white hoves for another play through.

Now my horse is always a black horse with white tail. Soooooo that brings me to the question, when can we select our horses colorrrrrrs (for both hero and companions)? :grin: :grin: :grin:

(I know it's a small feature to add but I'm just wondering :grin: )

I'm glad you mentioned this, I thought I was going crazy by seeing the same exact horse for my restarts in 1.4.1.

Good to know it's a common occurrence, definitely needs to allow more variety in later builds.

It's definitely a new glitch from the e1.4.1 beta patch :sad:

Not only our horse is always black with a white tail, every horse is like that. They are all clones lol

Here is a screenshot so you can see it:

Unfortunately, they changed the horses. The horses back in 2017 was looking much better than the current ones; It is a pity they will not bring those horses back.

I'm tired of this bug. Every my characters have got these freaking black horses with white tail - only manes change and nothing else. I would like to know when this bug will be fixed because it's very hurt to my eyes to see same coloured horses.

Back
Top Bottom