about east asian server

Users who are viewing this thread

感谢您的回复,也许你们有点误会: 我们需要的是北亚服务器,而不是中国服务器
我在此反映的是中国北部,日本,韩国玩家的诉求。
你们不能因为玩家减少就否定这种需求,毕竟玩家减少正是因为这个需求没有满足导致的。

这不关猪厂(网易)的事。

thks for u reply, maybe u have some misunderstanding: we need North Asian server, not Chinese server.
this is the demand of players from northern China, Japan and Korea.
u can't deny this demand just because the number of players has decreased.
After all, the number of players has decreased because this demand has not been met.

it's not about the pig factory(Netease)

谢谢回复。这个帖子之前你们并没有特别提到中国北部,还以为是在要求中国大陆服务器,不过很高兴您还是指明了是在要求一个北亚的服务器。
我想T社没有理由去否定这种中肯积极的诉求,我个人强烈支持任何玩家要求得到他们属于他们本地的服务器。玩家们当然有权利得到一致的、优秀的游戏体验。
当然,既然大家要求的是位于北亚洲的服务器,那就这不关猪场的事情了。最后,我们都希望圈子能变的更大,有更多玩家!
顶上去!

Well, I saw the entire thread you guys posted didn't especially mention any words related to north china I thought that you were asking a mainland server. But it is good that you point it finally.
I don't think TaleWorlds has many reasons to refuse to respond to positive suggestions like this and I personally strongly support any players asking for their local servers.
Anyway, we all expect a bigger community with more players joined. Of course, guys ask a server located in North Asia, which will be no business with Netease.

i hope u can reply "YAAS" for North Asian server.???

YAAS

Last edited:
顶上去!

Well, I saw the entire thread you guys posted didn't especially mention any words related to north china I thought that you were asking a mainland server. But it is good that you point it finally.
I don't think TaleWorlds has many reasons to refuse to respond to positive suggestions like this and I personally strongly support any players asking for their local servers.
Anyway, we all expect a bigger community with more players joined. Of course, guys ask a server located in North Asia, which will be no business with Netease.

YAAS
感谢您积极地回复,非常感谢和期待您提到的内容。YAAS

Last edited:
感谢您的回复,也许你们有点误会: 我们需要的是北亚服务器,而不是中国服务器
我在此反映的是中国北部,日本,韩国玩家的诉求。
你们不能因为玩家减少就否定这种需求,毕竟玩家减少正是因为这个需求没有满足导致的。

这不关猪厂(网易)的事。

thks for u reply, maybe u have some misunderstanding: we need North Asian server, not Chinese server.
this is the demand of players from northern China, Japan and Korea.
u can't deny this demand just because the number of players has decreased.
After all, the number of players has decreased because this demand has not been met.

it's not about the pig factory(Netease)
Maybe we will wait until Mount & Blade 3 haha

player dropped are noticeable in china region, clan start to feel inactive. is it all because bad server, ofc not, it defiantly not a positive contributor. 2 month ago you will easily have more than 50 player at custom server at night and 5-10m wait top at skirmish.

right now dropped to 20 at custom server, skirmish almost die out, and server is really bad, constant losing package, the red tag that remind player bad connection is 30% time up at left corner.

timeline of player dropped is a closed match with recent bad server connection, at latter stage of last patch everyone from my clan has experienced login problem, compound with recent bad connection, there is not much reason to stick to play regularly. this effect skirmish very much since you cant really play under network that constant losing package that might cause you attack not performing

顶上去!

YAAS

We Chinese players don’t want Netease to build server. We only want North Asia servers for North China Japan and South Korea.

player dropped are noticeable in china region, clan start to feel inactive. is it all because bad server, ofc not, it defiantly not a positive contributor. 2 month ago you will easily have more than 50 player at custom server at night and 5-10m wait top at skirmish.

right now dropped to 20 at custom server, skirmish almost die out, and server is really bad, constant losing package, the red tag that remind player bad connection is 30% time up at left corner.

timeline of player dropped is a closed match with recent bad server connection, at latter stage of last patch everyone from my clan has experienced login problem, compound with recent bad connection, there is not much reason to stick to play regularly. this effect skirmish very much since you cant really play under network that constant losing package that might cause you attack not performing

官方已经在上面回复了会把北亚服务器加入排程,耐心等把,2021年应该有戏???

Don't forget to play captain too guys (in the meanwhile) You will be able to be very competitive with 80 ping, I play with anywhere from 150-300...AI Troops are not effected by ping.

We suggest putting the East Asia server in Hong Kong, so that Northern China, Korea, Japan can all reduce a lot of latency, and Singapore players can also have a low latency.

The server was in Hong Kong during beta test! ! !

我们建议把东亚服务器放在香港,这样中国北方,韩国,日本都可以降低很多延迟,新加坡玩家的延迟也不会很低。

B测的时候服务器就在香港!!!

官方已经在上面回复了会把北亚服务器加入排程,耐心等把,2021年应该有戏???

Well, my words can't represent anything of TaleWorlds company but myself.
Please keep an eye on an official statement and servers change by TaleWorlds Offical on Asian servers in future. They definitely already notice it, then we shall wait.

I guess you're stuck same way South america is, and going to have to wait until custom servers are out
Yeah, the custom server is the function that can solve all localization and clan server problems. Hope TaleWorlds could release it in this year.

Last edited:
Well, my words can't represent anything of TaleWorlds company but myself.
Please keep an eye on an official statement and servers change by TaleWorlds Offical on Asian servers in future. They definitely already notice it, then we shall wait.

Yeah, the custom server is the function that can solve all localization and clan server problems. Hope TaleWorlds could release it in this year.
Dedicated Custom Server(Community Server) is also a good solution for most players to deploy their own local server.

We suggest putting the East Asia server in Hong Kong, so that Northern China, Korea, Japan can all reduce a lot of latency, and Singapore players can also have a low latency.

The server was in Hong Kong during beta test! ! !

我们建议把东亚服务器放在香港,这样中国北方,韩国,日本都可以降低很多延迟,新加坡玩家的延迟也不会很低。

B测的时候服务器就在香港!!!
如果要覆盖全东亚的玩家的话香港的地理位置确实不错,但如果只考虑东北亚的话可能就会把服务器部署在韩国也说不定。

等就完事了
个人认为不会那么快,你也看到了,游戏发售以来多人游戏模式更新频率非常低。

Back
Top Bottom