AAR: Me, Floris | Completed | Chapter 60 & Epilogue posted (19-09-2015)

Users who are viewing this thread

You saying that homosexuality is insultive? Hmm? God damn bigot.

Edit:+50 points for first post on page 61!

killer110 said:
You saying that homosexuality is insultive? Hmm? God damn bigot.

Edit:+50 points for first post on page 61!

C'mon we all know that Floris had a lot of ladies... And all of them couldn't be... Homosexuals. And can the spam okay we should concentrate  on the next chapter...

killer110 said:
Satrab said:
Exactly. :twisted:

SHOW ME THE MADNESS!!!!
Like the madness of laying with half men-half women?

Hey man, laying with hermaphrodites isn't madness, unless you are willing to call me psychotic.

Either that, or all the women are just men in drag.

Suspicous Pilgrim: I use Gimp, a free program that can do as much as photoshop.

Captured Joe: Thanks, I corrected that typo. The spelling checker didn't highlight faith as wrong :mrgreen:.

On the discussion if Floris is gay or not, I'd just like to point out this quote:
Chapter 52 said:
Everything a man has, including a fleshy hole for my manhood, was there.
The woman has all the men innards, while still appearing female on the outside.

Alright I'm confused about this discussion about Floris is gay or not... I'd better leave this...
killer110 said:
What's a hermaphrodite?

(Off-topic)It's a creature with both female and male organs...

Captured Joe said:
Now, start some war please!

YES! YES! I completely approve. Floris had too much peace... I just wonder will Floris make another nuking run  :twisted:.

alucardiff said:
killer110 said:
What's a hermaphrodite?

Tsk tsk, silly Americans.
For a better reference, google the word "futa".
I'm not American......................racist.
I haven't looked up things people on the internet told me to look up since someone told me to look up "goatse".

monnikje said:
Suspicous Pilgrim: I use Gimp, a free program that can do as much as photoshop.

Captured Joe: Thanks, I corrected that typo. The spelling checker didn't highlight faith as wrong :mrgreen:.

On the discussion if Floris is gay or not, I'd just like to point out this quote:
Chapter 52 said:
Everything a man has, including a fleshy hole for my manhood, was there.
The woman has all the men innards, while still appearing female on the outside.
Last time I checked men weren't biologically made to all have vaginas.

Satrab said:
Alright I'm confused about this discussion about Floris is gay or not... I'd better leave this...
killer110 said:
What's a hermaphrodite?

Captured Joe said:

YES! YES! I completely approve. Floris had too much peace... I just wonder will Floris make another nuking run  :twisted:.
Thanks for the info but I prefer an epic battle with the most powerful faction other than Holland and the last real threat to Floris while confronting Calradia herself than some guy playing with a maxed out tweaked guy just steamrolling everyone so they look impressive on youtube.

killer110 said:
Satrab said:
killer110 said:
What's a hermaphrodite?

Captured Joe said:

Thanks for the info but I prefer an epic battle with the most powerful faction other than Holland and the last real threat to Floris while confronting Calradia herself than some guy playing with a maxed out tweaked guy just steamrolling everyone so they look impressive on youtube.

I think you misunderstood me. With the "nuking run" I meant that Floris would go and start another faction kill off spree. Not :

You are very clearly a very talented writer and love what you do?
This AAR is my absolute favourite, if you started writing books I would buy it knowing it was a fantstic book. Your gift of words and setting the scene is extradionary. I applaud you Floris, let your rise to the throne of Caldaria be swift and thorthwidth for Holland will rise and Caldaria will fall. :cool:

By the way nice shied emblem in the picture :lol:.

Fruitcake said:
You are very clearly a very talented writer and love what you do?
This AAR is my absolute favourite, if you started writing books I would buy it knowing it was a fantstic book. Your gift of words and setting the scene is extradionary. I applaud you Florence, let your rise to the throne of Caldaria be swift and thorthwidth for Holland will rise and Caldaria will fall. :cool:

By the way nice shied emblem in the picture :lol:.

*Floris*

Back
Top Bottom