A (semi) complete list of all cut content I could find in the files

Users who are viewing this thread

I see.

its really a shame how slow the development goes on. there is really now depths in this game and i always was hopefull about the future for more imersive things such as more diplomacy options and so on.
you just dont need to talk to anyone and you can just conquer the map just with your army....

after reading this hole thread i am just sad and disappointed and just hope for good mods.

thank you all for those informations.

i up this thread for to try rekindle the forum's hope🎻 i hope all this stuff and more will be in game late or soon 🙌

Last edited:
i up this thread for to try rekindle the forum's hope🎻 i hope all this stuff and more will be in game late or soon 🙌

Old Man: "Mount and Blade was the best medieval action franchise in the galaxy, and had a bright future. I understand that you've become quite a good game, yourself, Napoleonic Wars II. And it had a good premise."

Napoleonic Wars II: "How did Bannerlord die?"

Old Man: "A young company named Taleworlds, that was a favorite of mine until it turned to evil, helped the executives hunt down and destroy the good premises. They betrayed and murdered Bannerlord. Now Mount and Blade is all but extinct. Taleworlds was seduced by the dark side of the industry: Incompetence."

1. WOMEN CAN JOIN THE SENATE (YES for Rhagaea, NO for Lucon, YES for Gario)
  2. SOLDIERS SHOULD BE PROVIDED PENSION BY THE STATE (NO for Rhagaea, NO for Lucon, YES for Gario)
  3. FOREIGNERS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO BECOME CITIZENS (YES for Rhagaea, NO for Lucon, NO for Gario)
  4. SLAVES SHOULD BE ABLE TO BUY THEIR FREEDOM (NO for Rhagaea, NO for Lucon, YES for Gario)
  5. SENATE SHOULD NOMINATE THE EMPEROR (NO for Rhagaea, YES for Lucon, NO for Gario)
  • The same file also sorts the other kings into various categories: Centralizer, legalist, upstart
  1. Sturgians - Raganvad is centralizer
  2. Battanians - Caladog is upstart
  3. Aserai - Unqid is legalist
  4. Vlandians - Derthert is legalist
  5. Khuzaits - Khan is centralizer
And now we have a pathetic "+20% village production" policies with absolutely faceless factions and rulers...

1. Provide a casus belli, or support a lord in a war council
  2. Support someone to end a war
Now they declaring wars because "We want a war" and you cannot stop it unless you're a ruler with thousands of influence points....
In the same file there are references to sneaking into towns like you can now... WITH A GRAPPLING HOOK
Now you only have a tiny little chance to infiltrate the town, and, if you are caught, there is no chance to run away. Great.

Alongside the quests referenced in the 'Quests' section, it seems likely that at some point (possibly recently), minor factions had a much more interesting role in the game.
Yet, now they're just another NPC party running around the map. But, hey, they have a story in encyclopedia, guess, that makes them so very special (no).

Wonder at what point did the devs decide to dumb the game down to an arcade poin'n'click simulator with the same endless battles? It is nowhere near to the version it could've been!

Wonder at what point did the devs decide to dumb the game down to an arcade poin'n'click simulator with the same endless battles? It is nowhere near to the version it could've been!
IMO they should have dumbed the game down even more. They tried to do too much and ended up with unfinished or shallow content.

Back
Top Bottom