A lot of fix, but where is the stuff for 40 dollars we pay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not angry. But 99% of the patching is fixing bugs and that is all nice.

BUT, when do we get something back? I mean we payed some cash for this and so far MODS give us better stuff. And that is a bad sign.

So come on! Give us something new and stop ONLY ultra fixing small stuff looking like you doing stuff... you do not fool me.

Can't go on like this… it's just silly. Patch, patch, patch, broke, broke, broke.

No new weapons, no new companions, no new quest, armor, horses, whatever… come on!

Just something! Would be so much better!

You were told what you were getting, and you made a decision to purchase an incomplete game. You can't use the price to determine what you think you should've got. That's like buying what's clearly labeled as an apple for a dollar, going back to the fruit stand mad about it, and demanding a mango because the apple was clearly not worth a dollar.

It's in development (EA) you either wait for features to be introduced, help shape the game with constructive criticism, or go away. Threads like these just whining about what you think you should've got are unhelpful, and if anything are ruining something you supposedly like.

In game development bug fixes will always take priority over new content. Adding in new content on top of old content that still has issues is a recipe for a buggy mess that crashes constantly. I understand that community members are looking forward to new content, but bug fixes take priority, and that's the fact of the situation.

Also you can't use the argument that you paid $40 for this game and as such you DESERVE to have content updates. They've said the early access period will likely last around a year, and you're already complaining about no new content a week and a half in. TaleWorlds made it abundantly clear that people were buying an unfinished early access game, and you still CHOSE to spend that money. If they hadn't put out any updates at all in the past week and a half, then maybe you could start to be frustrated. But they've put out a patch improving the game every single day. So you don't really have a right to say you're not getting anything back.

I've got my money's worth. 80+ hours already. Still loving it and finding things to do. Merchant playthrough, vassal play through, creating your own faction... etc

BUT, when do we get something back? I mean we payed some cash for this and so far MODS give us better stuff. And that is a bad sign.

So come on! Give us something new and stop ONLY ultra fixing small stuff looking like you doing stuff... you do not fool me.

Can't go on like this… it's just silly. Patch, patch, patch, broke, broke, broke.

No new weapons, no new companions, no new quest, armor, horses, whatever… come on!

Yeah, let's add new content before fixing existing bugs, that is a beautiful idea. That is what Ark did. Have you ever played Ark? Even better, go play Dark and Light. It is a beautiful mess with lots of content and a pletora of bugs messing up the gameplay (of course that game was just a cash grab).

Hold your horses, be patient, if you are not happy go play something else and wait.

You do know what Early Access means right? They stated in the dev blogs if you want the full Bannerlord game you should wait another year for full release......

you do not fool me.
giphy.gif

evil developers are trying to trick us by fixing technical bugs!!
Well done by exposing their evil plan!

Inappropriate language
It's disappointing, I'll say that these ********* here deserve nothing when they demand nothing. But again, what can you expect from a bunch of irresponsible consumers who refuse to hold the devs to account.
You have my pitchfork.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow you guys take it so easy.

But yeas I understand it's EA.

But just something would be nice right? New dress for you ladies?

Lol they actually did introduce new companions from release day, although it was just a bug that only sturgian companions were spawning

It's disappointing, I'll say that these ********* here deserve nothing when they demand nothing. But again, what can you expect from a bunch of irresponsible consumers who refuse to hold the devs to account.
You have my pitchfork.

Thank you my lord! :fruity:

It's disappointing, I'll say that these ******** here deserve nothing when they demand nothing. But again, what can you expect from a bunch of irresponsible consumers who refuse to hold the devs to account.
You have my pitchfork.

We are reporting bugs and requesting new features all the time. The devs could be running away with our money as many other developers have done, yet they are still pushing daily updates. I don't see what they could do more.

Also, way to go with the classy language.

pt

They know what they are doing. Fixing bugs asap is the right thing to do. How are you going to safely build new features on top of code that has bugs? They need environment that stress tests and encounter edge cases hence beta and early release. The longer you wait to fix bugs the more it costs in every way. They are preventing technical debt and refining before defining new features.

It's early access dude. Treat it as a beta test and you're the tester. You paid for the final product that will come.

As for patching goes, i could say i'm annoyed by too many patches in so little time. Would prefer larger patches less frequent. And of course bug fixes first. I hate games that focus on content and leave bugs sit in for ages.
As for what will be the final product i don't really know. I hope it will include many aspects that we got in Warband's expansions and mods, and why not maybe even more. But my feeling is i'm just dreaming and the game might shift towards the multiplayer trend we seen on gaming stage because supposedly it's a goose that lays more golden eggs. I disagree but it's not my game. Like we seen in games from Rockstar for example. So i hope we get at least a somewhat polished single player, even if a bit impotent, before all forces will focus exclusively on the multiplayer part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom