A lot of fix, but where is the stuff for 40 dollars we pay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kind of thread is embarrassing to see.We're lucky to be getting these daily patches, and I applaud the devs for their work so far.
What ? We are LUCKY to be getting daily patches that fix game breaking crashes/bugs ? uhm, no.

Excluding that OP is obviously a troll, it's funny to see how people here praising Talewordls do not understand that they are part of the Early Access and unfinished products problem all over the gaming scene.

You don't even mind to be used as beta testers, and paying for it. Funny.

Really missed those days where we had releases when the product was FINISHED !

What ? We are LUCKY to be getting daily patches that fix game breaking crashes/bugs ? uhm, no.

Excluding that OP is obviously a troll, it's funny to see how people here praising Talewordls do not understand that they are part of the Early Access and unfinished products problem all over the gaming scene.

Calm down, my guy. Taleworlds is one of the few developers I actually trust, and they've done nothing to break it so far. I'm glad to have the chance to contribute to and support the development of the game, and would gladly have paid even more for it.
And I say it again, we are lucky to be getting these daily patches. In many other games, these updates would have been spaced out over a month instead of a week.

no one was forced to be a beta tester, everyone bought the game willingly, the early access description clearly stated what was going to be in the game and they even said not to buy the game and wait if this wasn't for you.

I'm not angry. But 99% of the patching is fixing bugs and that is all nice.

BUT, when do we get something back? I mean we payed some cash for this and so far MODS give us better stuff. And that is a bad sign.

So come on! Give us something new and stop ONLY ultra fixing small stuff looking like you doing stuff... you do not fool me.

Can't go on like this… it's just silly. Patch, patch, patch, broke, broke, broke.

No new weapons, no new companions, no new quest, armor, horses, whatever… come on!

Just something! Would be so much better!

What do you mean mods give us better stuff? Think any mods or something close to this would be available for you if Talesworlds hadn't created what they have of Bannerlord already? Get real.

Look, this is early access. Stop crying, there is a lot to enjoy already.

I won't argue with you that EA has problems as a model, but it's here to stay and it's part of the industry now. And Taleworlds so far has proven to be one of the few developers groups that actually uses EA for what it should be used.

Again, I don't think anyone has a problem with criticism. The same people who are bashing Odione report bugs everyday. We do (I do, at least) have a problem with people who act as crybabies with no recognition for the work that Taleworlds is doing on the game so far. Especially when all they say is basically "This game sucks, make it better" without any constructive feedback on what they would like to see added/fixed.

Because you know what? If I was a dev threads like this one would kind of make me want to go like "oh yeah? You know what, suck it. I am just going to run away with the money now, slap a nominal patch on this product and call it good enough. I am done with this."

...do not understand that they are part of the Early Access and unfinished products problem all over the gaming scene.

Are you really that stupid or are you just trying to be funny?

Do you people read what you are writing, before you ****ing post it?

Early Access IS paying for a beta, a beta if you are lucky, most of the time its early alpha.

I am afraid the usually steam kiddyrabble is swapping over to here now.

Calm down, my guy. Taleworlds is one of the few developers I actually trust, and they've done nothing to break it so far. I'm glad to have the chance to contribute to and support the development of the game, and would gladly have paid even more for it.
And I say it again, we are lucky to be getting these daily patches. In many other games, these updates would have been spaced out over a month instead of a week.

no one was forced to be a beta tester, everyone bought the game willingly, the early access description clearly stated what was going to be in the game and they even said not to buy the game and wait if this wasn't for you.

Did you read my post ? What you are both saying proves my point.

a) Because other games do not have daily patches that does not mean we are lucky we're getting them which fix crashes and bugs that makes the game unplayable, a broken product which people paid for. So no, i am not ungrateful but i don't feel lucky either.

b) Did i say anyone was forced ? Being forced or not do not change the fact that people paying for unfinished product is part of them problem, which was my point from the beggining.

Adding content when some people can't even play the game without crashes/stuttering is utterly ridiculous. Bugfixing should ALWAYS come before content developpment.

So did you buy the game? I guess you are part of the problem. Stop being a hypocrite. Many of us are grateful they decided to do early access so we could try out the game. I would like to think that most people who go into early access are mature enough to understand what it is. If you wanted a full release, just be patient. I really don't get the issue.

Dude, like... Why did you buy the game then? It literally says that the product in unfinished.

I didn't, waiting patiently for the finished product.

It was just funny seeing all the blind fanboys here feeling lucky and all, so i wanted to say my own opinion. Last time i checked that's what forums are for.

The internet just loves complaining.

- "GIVE US A RELEASE DATE ALREADY WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT DEV BLOGS I WANT TO PLAY"

- "THIS GAME HAS BUGS OMG THIS IS A SCAM"

- "STOP BUGFIXING I NEED MOAR CONTENT THIS GAME IS EMPTY"

Its funny to see this guy so hyped, think he is enlightening this community.
EA is gonna last a year, u should have waited that long and then bought the game.

Did you read my post ? What you are both saying proves my point.

a) Because other games do not have daily patches that does not mean we are lucky we're getting them which fix crashes and bugs that makes the game unplayable, a broken product which people paid for. So no, i am not ungrateful but i don't feel lucky either.

b) Did i say anyone was forced ? Being forced or not do not change the fact that people paying for unfinished product is part of them problem, which was my point from the beggining.
We are actually lucky to be getting daily patches, people paid for a broken product yes but they knew what they were buying and if they didn't its their fault for buying without thinking and blindly.
The game is in active development, bugs and issues are inevitable, its even stated in the early access page:

"Bugs and glitches: Although we strive to create a stable game experience, the game will be actively developed during early access and hence there will be a greater chance of bugs and glitches creeping up. It will of course be a priority to fix these."

Its also stated that this might not be for everyone and if you don't feel like it you should hold off until the final release:

"Developing M&B Bannerlord has been, and continues to be a fabulous experience for us, and we are excited to be walking the final phase of this journey together with our players. Of course, you may prefer to wait a little bit longer and hold off until the final, finished product. In this case, please consider adding the game to your wishlist and you’ll receive an email when we release the full version.”

So no, people with even an hint of brain shouldn't be mad at the devs or the game for being buggy, its like if i sell you an apple with a 5$ tag, you buy it without reading the tag and then complain that you were scammed, nope, your fault for not reading what clearly stated.

I didn't, waiting patiently for the finished product.

It was just funny seeing all the blind fanboys here feeling lucky and all, so i wanted to say my own opinion. Last time i checked that's what forums are for.

Then no need for you to chime in at all. I am grateful to be able to play it even if it isn't finished. This is not being a fanboy.

You guys are fanboys. Is that simple. All TW do, you turn it into gold. And you have numbers so you feel great and don't see the problem. You clap and clap and feel se great, some of you was in Beta and feel even stronger.

Still, this game is in Beta and not much better. Why? People like you don't say anything, just chill and wait...

Sad, sad, sad world we live in.

This is why we have games like Fortnite… people like you!

So, would one without toxic speach calmly explain to me, why modders are so fast to making perk system more workable(not that they are concentrated on 1 thing, but why if it is so hard for people knowing their code as 5 fingers of their own hand(devs)), and why just don't implement modders achievements in some of the patches? Answer me like i'm a 5 years old child please) (not a joke)

Hold on! They sold this game day one and made millions! Come one guys! Don't you want anything from them? Not a single little gift? Again they made millions. You fanboys didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom