29th Infantry Division

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, Hurtgenwald. It's not the most balanced map, and the allies usually don't manage to cap the ruins until people realize they just gotta get up there.

EDIT: Congrats on being accepted into BCT MaHuD! Now you do good! You will be in the same TP as Nemesis (Van Osch) so you guys look out for eachother.

You guys start BCT this Sunday, so make sure you've read up on the cadet Handbook :wink: If you graduate, you might be lucky enough to be in AP1S1 :cool:

Played a couple of maps with Tibertus (aka Johansson), the last one I got into the church tower and picked up a dropped sniper rifle and precoded to rack up a good 20 or so kills with it. Damn I missed being a sniper, some maps don't have one and need it, and it is always limited to one slot of it is there.

ebd9fc446aa28ff7c61532784bd070cd26c03a61.png

I think we pwned.

There's an age limit of 15. Other than that, all it want's is for you to stay active and attend drills. That's just the minimum but you're not gonna get promoted for doing that. And of course DRM.

And I got like 10 stuarts in that round Prince, no joke :cool:

You take initiative, you behave, you attend drills, you don't get demerits, you do more than you have to and in due time you will get your promotion. Promotions take time and effort in the 29th but if you actually try, you will get one eventually.

Tibertus Auxentius said:
You take initiative, you behave, you attend drills, you don't get demerits, you do more than you have to and in due time you will get your promotion. Promotions take time and effort in the 29th but if you actually try, you will get one eventually.

Whatever makes your day.

Personally I don't understand you people.

I've already got this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alikersantti
And I sure as hell don't feel like doing that again virtually to use other weapons than rifle. 

No. It's www.29th.org/forums

MaHuD said:
I remember playing with Johansson....
I think we were penetrated by MG fire several times. :cry:

Yeah I remember that :neutral:

Anyway, all you cadets should stay tuned for a 29th only scrimmage tonight. Add me on steam adn I'll let you know if we get one started.

Yep, graduated, assigned to a squad (BP1S3!), went to squad drills, went to company drills... pretty awesome.

Of course you can always go pubbing and choose whatever class you want, it's just on the 29th servers your expected to follow your weapon resrictions etc.

Back
Top Bottom