2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

Users who are viewing this thread

I am aiming it to be the last for a long time.
I am not saying it will be bugless, but everything will be there for a long campaign to establish a kingdom.
I am focusing on battle weapon triggers tonite.

gdwitt said:
I am aiming it to be the last for a long time.
I am not saying it will be bugless, but everything will be there for a long campaign to establish a kingdom.
I am focusing on battle weapon triggers tonite.
Great, thank you, waiting for v27!

Probably a stupid question but where do I download reworked? Is there somewhere else other then kirmizi perfect that saves me adding in the music and such?(I'd probably mess it up)Is Ireland changed much in any significant ways or do most of the changes concern Britain?
Had a go at downloading. 7zip doesn't have an option to extract the archive:Just open it or extract the files. It wont let me do either.
Update:
Withdraw last remark. It created a second copy that wouldn't work. Now I need to learn how to merge. Ah the wonders of an idiot wanting mods...

Update update: I downloaded it. The map texture is worse and the merchant isn't in the tavern. The villages all look nicer though. For some reason the music is all from native? I don't think it's because of me because all the stuff it downloaded had names like "swadian ambush"

Did you find version 26 on page 1 of this thread?
http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/5994/?
Music is in a separate file on Nexus. I never really changed anything from Brytenwalda however.
I think you are hearing music from native.
There should be no need to merge anything.
Map texture hasn't been changed from what I know.
In the future I'll look into it.
The merchant should be in the tavern but one person reported that he showed up a few days later.
He might be getting crowded out and I will have to look at it. If there's a trigger character like a drunk in there he doesn't spawn.

Of course I should have checked page one...but that says its from November 2016?
Yeah the music is definitely all native but the folder that was supposed to have the music for Brytenwalda listed off a load of native songs while downloading.
It said I needed to merge the latest patch and the music with the main.
The texture is more like native then original brytenwalda.
Yeah there was a drunk veteran or something similar.  why does the ransom brokers name call him nostalgic?

-November yes. I've post minipatches in this thread every month or so. Thursday I hope will be a bigger release.
-I don't pay attention to music as I shut it off myself. If you have suggestions or advice, I could implement them.
They music should work the same as normal Brytenwalda.
-I'll try to see what could have happened to "texture." Are you referring to the map or to troop and item textures?
Note that this mod includes all the textures from repolished plus a few other recent contributors.
--The random 3rd merc party messes pattern triggers up. Normally, there are only 1 merc party in Brytenwalda. I don't know how to fix that one. It might not be that important as it only appears 1/5 of the time and can be ignored.

Did you try the music files from the Nexus page for Reworked?
It is separated out from the mod to make the downloads quicker.
Most people don't seem to play with the music from what I kjnow.
Please reply if it does not match that of Brytenwalda 141. Maybe there was a mistaken upload.

Anticipate the mod release on May 7 early.

It's also all from Native. There's some Native music already installed and working when I download the mod without the music and its a real mood killer.

You're right.
If you look at the music file of any mod, they appear to be 100% the same except for file sizes.
However, the music for most mods is different even for files of the same name. Checkout "lords_hall_nord" for example.
Fortunately you can hotswap the music file with any mod such (except for a few odd ones like VC).
Just drop it into the mod folder after renaming the existing music file.
I'll upload the music files from BW 1.41 this weekend.

Ugg. I it will take until the 19th this week as there are major deadlines at work.
Happy Mother's day to those who had to travel.
It is coming!

Back
Top Bottom