1866 - X-Mas Release (v0.8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Percival Goodenough said:
I know nothing about 3d modelling but want to say that the gun textures are absolutely outstanding in this mod, the graphics in M&B in general are great considering the low sys requirements, but some of the textures in this mod are just top notch, they dont really lack anything to me compared to modern games like Crysis etc.
They evoke the right feel and atmosphere rather (like the old games like Half-Life did) without filling millions of polygons etc

The towns, terrain, flowers, face models are very good but the guns and holsters etc are just first rate considering how low-end the 3d engine is.

:grin:

The music is really good too, I just looked at the module files, had no idea some were original compositions for this mod, is that you as well? Nice one, you should get a good gig with some game company for that but I guess M&B isnt a recognisable fashionable title like all those boring generic shooter games, anyway keep up the good work and dont go anywhere until v 1.0) is released please

Percival Goodenough said:
The music is really good too, I just looked at the module files, had no idea some were original compositions for this mod, is that you as well? Nice one, you should get a good gig with some game company for that but I guess M&B isnt a recognisable fashionable title like all those boring generic shooter games, anyway keep up the good work and dont go anywhere until v 1.0) is released please

Five of the songs are mine (made in Reason): Alone on the Plains, Nocturnal Deathwish, Hunted by Indians, C Minor, and Dusty Battle.

Speaking of the next version,when will you continue the Cottonwood quest "Cleaning up Cottonwood" ?
And of course I have to ask,what more features are there to implement?

Hey guys, any news on when the next beta/patch is gonna be released?

also was just wondering, whats the right course of action to make the game enjoyable, ive started takin over hotels? only trouble is, money is startin to become a problem? thru havin to garrsion them, i started by joinin a bandit gang, then went it alone

guys excuse me, can you put a link from where i can download the last version of this mod, or the last version in the 0.8 ??? sorry for the stupid question  :oops:

The mod is close to reach 40.000. Last time i counted it was like 37000.

Anyway, with the new version it feels like mid quality fps game. The new rifle and pistol stances in the first person view is looking simply awesome and also the dust effect when the bullets hit somewhere.

Well releasing a new version is in the authority of Highlander. He said he has some trouble with exams these days.

I think a sub-version maybe released already. Not too much of an update but some really nice cosmetic changes. :mrgreen:

I see you really active in the forums. Maybe you can be reqruited as beta tester.  :cool:

insomniac said:
The mod is close to reach 40.000. Last time i counted it was like 37000.

Anyway, with the new version it feels like mid quality fps game.
The new rifle and pistol stances in the first person view is looking simply awesome and also the dust effect when the bullets hit somewhere.
Thanks!  I love first person! 

insomniac said:
The new rifle and pistol stances in the first person view is looking simply awesome.
Aye, that sounds pretty nice! :smile: Will we be able to aim without crosshair when using Rifles? Like we already can do with a pistol - to some degree, at least.

Back
Top Bottom