1866-coming version: screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Well i'll be.. those be some mighty fine rebel uniforms. I'm gonna have to fetch me of of them and kick some yankee ass! YEEEE HAW!

Just one question (that I really want an answer to..):
Lord Benrir said:
To take this a bit more on-topic: Will you be working on some new, and younger, indian faces in for the next version?

Yep, I'd rather wait a year and get a good, well functioning mod than I'd wait a month and get a bunch of half finished, whole crappy features.. :smile:

P.S: I wish that this was for Warband looking at how good it all looks for the original M&B! :grin:

Crossbow Joe said:
They want to finish it for original before they move on to porting it to warband. So Original

I guess I will be waiting for another year  :neutral: time to delete this forum from the bookmarks  :cry:

I must admit, after looking though this whole thing...err...let's just say I had to throw a lot of clothes away...

Anyways, this thing is looking amazing, I give it 3 thumbs up...aww crap, I still got a b-...those were some good images.

Bahaha! I loved that, that lady was all like, 'Oh crap! He's pointing that at me!!" XD  I'm gonna do that so much just for the fun of it.

One thing I like doing while making a scene is giving the player the Ability to do a little exploring along the roof tops.

mountblade2010-11-2219-05-57-58.jpg

What do you guys think of this ?

If your a Nefarious type and think sniping the good citizens of any fine town is fun then don't be surprised if those good citizens come Gunning for you at your Vantage point :smile:
mountblade2010-11-2219-07-02-56.jpg

And here is a shot of the Saloon in this Mexican Town I just finished

mountblade2010-11-2219-09-01-45.jpg

Back
Top Bottom